FCS vs JCS

Commander63

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See we aint played nobody liken you folks. Them G-Men wuz purdy quick but dat aint there game. They liken to smash dat rock down yer neck. They is good at dat too. They got some big uns....and real good uns.

Most folks we been playin aint got yer speed. We got some purdy fast fellers over here in Possumtown.

Hampton had some great big uns. Dem fellers wouldnt fit on muh tv screen. Dat Davidson team from down yonder in the big city had dem some good uns too. We beat em and yet they got um one of dem fancy shinny balls already.

your win against Davison is both impressive and scary...most of the teams we play have been bigger than us as well...we have had to make a living out of out quicking them and out smarting them...but your team speed may make that tuff to do

JaxMan,

I'll have to say you are one of the classiest, nicest posters I've ever read on any message board. If you are right about your assessment, Friday's game should be very interesting and entertaining from a fan standpoint. As for my comment yesterday about Jackson TN, I actually like the place. I've stayed over there a couple of times and stopped a few more and eaten there. Good Luck, but not too much! Go FCS!!

Whose this feller rite here? I got an idear bout him. Ole Possumtowner has most of you fellers figered out.

I almost split a gut over that rite there. Thats funny Mr Developer. While I am a talkin with you. Ole Possumtowner has a question fer ye. Wuz you in Possumtown Friday nite?

Not last Friday ... all my youngin's got coughy phunk from all the family holiday visitin ... including me.

I will be there this Friday with bell's on.

Whose this feller rite here? I got an idear bout him. Ole Possumtowner has most of you fellers figered out.

You figured me out yet? :thumb:

Nosiree I aint got you figgered Mr Developer. Wuz it that you had you some kin that went to FCS? A brother maybe?

I have all kinds of relatives - siblings, cousins, etc. - that attended FCS including myself. Proud alum! :thumb:

Oh ... and just call me Developer ... Mr. Developer is my father. :thumb:

Edited by tnsddeveloper

I have all kinds of relatives - siblings, cousins, etc. - that attended FCS including myself. Proud alum! :thumb:

Oh ... and just call me Developer ... Mr. Developer is my father. :thumb:

Did you really hit a cow with a baseball while you were playing at FCS? I believe I had read that in one of your earlier posts.

Edited by FRIENDSHIPFAN