Goodpasture vs. Alcoa

GHSFAN07

You are seriosuly out of your mind. Tate is rated number 2 in the state for a reason. Can any of those guys rush for 200 and recieve for 100 in a game? Well, we know you never seen him play. Come on now the kid was in sports illustrated!!! Rogan, Maples, and Colemon are good but they don't compare at all to Golden Tate. Put Tate on any of those teams they would be one of the top teams in the nation.

Yes one of those can rush for 200 and receive for 100 ... Dennis Rogan just did it Friday night ..255 yards rushing and 145 yards receiving ... so the answer to your question is YES !!! No I havent seen Tate ..have you seen Rogan ???????

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes one of those can rush for 200 and receive for 100 ... Dennis Rogan just did it Friday night ..255 yards rushing and 145 yards receiving ... so the answer to your question is YES !!! No I havent seen Tate ..have you seen Rogan ???????

Ive seen Golden score rushing,recieving,KR,PR in one game...lol

Ive seen Golden score rushing,recieving,KR,PR in one game...lol

Im sure the tate kid is a very good player ..I didnt say he wasnt ..I was responding to thekid2000 's remark about Rogan not rushing for 200 in a game and receiving for 100 in a game ... he did it Friday night and has done it before ... read all the threads before you reply ... I am confident that the competition that Rogan has played is better than the ones Tate has played if ya want to get into it ..

Plus .. hum seems to me Mr. Tate was home watching the Blue Cross bowl ... so he must have fell short of his so called greatness ....

Well, Mr. Tate was the entire JPII team, the offense especially. If he had an off game at all, it was over for them. You can't expect him to play 15 amazing games...but yes, he is an amazing play, as are the other players mentioned on here.

GP fans keep bragging about their "fresh legs" and about how "fast" they are. Well, it would be easy for the game to be closer than last year. But Alcoa will prevail.

Alcoa has more depth across the board. We don't need to focus on just one position, but just as GP can run in many backs---Alcoa can run in as many linemen. Alcoa is tested, GP is not. Alcoa has the mental advantage, GP does not. Alcoa is more confident (back-to-back champs). Oh yeah, Alcoa has the faster players and the better athletes.

GP is quick to point out that this year's team is better with the same players; but Alcoa is not merely as good, even though they have most of the same group as last year. GP is quick to forget that last year's 55-13 beat down could have been a lot worse. Alcoa was not playing at full strength. It's best player (Brandon Warren) and Rae Sykes did not even play in the game.

To win, GP needs many breaks and has to control the ball. If it is a high scoring game, Alcoa will win easily. GP needs to hold Alcoa 21 points or less. There is not a 2A school that can score more than 24 on Alcoa's starters. I don't believe GP's defense can hold Alcoa under 24 points.

ALCOA-38

GP--20 they have better recruits