Ravenwood vs Smyrna

tj37067

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow i thought about posting this but i wanted tonights games to play out and for people to talk.

Well i will go for the Raptors.

Their coaching staff is outstanding. I bet they could take just about any group of kids and makethem believers andwin it all. Great job all season long Ravenwood and go get yourselves ANOTHER gold ball.

las but not least...

THANK GOD IT ISN'T RIVERDALE!!

(i know most of you are saying this)

Ravenwood by 14+......they are too strong for Smyrna and peaking at the right time.....Smyrna has never been to the big game.......This is the second State Championship the Ravenwood players have been in in the last 53 weeks.......they are too balanced with a great coach and fan base......

Congratulations to both Smyrna and Ravenwood for showing the state that Middle TN plays some dog gone good football!

Go Ravenwood! Now don't read your press clippings and mess it up.... :thumb:

Edited by Brandon100

Before Ravenwood get to excited they might want to get a copy of last weeks game between R'dale and Smyrna.

If I remember correctly R'wood did NOT beat Smyrna by that much in y'alls last meeting.

While R'dale beat them 49-0 in the regular season, they have stepped up their playing a GREAT deal in the playoffs.

Ya gotta love those Warrior fans, Ravenwood-Smyrna thread and by post #4 there is a Riverdale reference. War Chief-Win-Alls chopped up face! :thumb::lol:

Ravenwood by 14+......they are too strong for Smyrna and peaking at the right time.....Smyrna has never been to the big game.......This is the second State Championship the Ravenwood players have been in in the last 53 weeks.......they are too balanced with a great coach and fan base......

Congratulations to both Smyrna and Ravenwood for showing the state that Middle TN plays some dog gone good football!

Go Ravenwood! Now don't read your press clippings and mess it up.... :lol:

Smyrna better take a crash course in stopping a screen pass, because if they don't learn how to, or at least slow it down, will be a long night. I'm sure as soon as Ravenwood's coaches see the film they will be salivating from the mouth. :)

But Smyrna has Sonny Gray and he is a very good Qb. that always will give them a chance to win. :thumb:

Smyrna better take a crash course in stopping a screen pass, because if they don't learn how to, or at least slow it down, will be a long night. I'm sure as soon as Ravenwood's coaches see the film they will be salivating from the mouth. :lol:

But Smyrna has Sonny Gray and he is a very good Qb. that always will give them a chance to win. :thumb:

rhs has barely thrown any screen passes all year so the rhs coaches will see that smyrna can't stop a screen pass and they won't be able to do anything about it. The only reason rhs is putting points on the board is because becker sees a broken coverage every now and then and lobs the ball up to his recievers. ive seen smyrna play a few times now and ive seen few if any broken coverages from their defensive backs. im not favoring any side by any means but i do think that the gray+wilkes combo is way too strong for the rhs defense. i think shs will take this one.