Ravenwood vs Smyrna

tj37067

YES YOU HAVE COME A LONG WAY!!! :thumb:

If I were Ravenwood I would be very worried about the "new and IMPROVED" underdawgs17. You won't see much of him on CoachT this week, but come Saturday you will see more than you ever wanted to see of him. He has stepped up BIG and we are all very proud!

GO DOGS!!!

P.S. "I BELIEVE"

I believe he played the entire game last time...and played pretty well.....as I recall. He was doing fine until he tried to fight with a fan....I'll also say that the players indicated that 17 wasn't the cleanest player in purple during the game either. Let's hope this new and improved young man is truly that. He's too good a player...and really doesn't need any of the other crap to make his presence known!

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

82 cat brings up the elephant in the room and he better not get criticized too much. I'll pull up the Antioch - Ravenwood thread if anybody debates this because there were some "covert" comments from one or two Ravenwood supporters that seemed a little classless and "uppity."

I love watching both of these teams and will be happy that one of them will be the champ, but like I said, I think there have been a few Ravenwood fans who have that "since I live in the 37027, we're automatically superior in all fascets" mentality. Now, 98% of Ravenwood's supporters are great, but there is a vocal minority that have made some comments that should not have been made. You can say that about any fan base though.

and none from smyrna..right!

Come on man the kid has came on here and done nothing but respected ya'll... This is a high school athlete and the things he has done since then not just on the football feild he deserves a little respect.. so can we please stop bashing him on here and wait till the game or something.. because I am sure your not on the feild helping your team..

Unfortunately, the only thing we've seen from him was a complete lack of respect...for his team and ours. As you well know...respect is earned.....if he projects that on Saturday...he'll have earned that respect.....but until then...he made his bed...!

Come on man the kid has came on here and done nothing but respected ya'll... This is a high school athlete and the things he has done since then not just on the football feild he deserves a little respect.. so can we please stop bashing him on here and wait till the game or something.. because I am sure your not on the feild helping your team..

i know smyrna is going to win cause they believe

i agree...smyrna fans have got joshs back and if ya'll can't accept that ya'll aren't getting in his head then thats on ya'll...he has done nothing but respected ya'll...if you really wanna talk stuff then wait till the game and we'll see wat happens then...lets go DAWGS!! ITS OUR TIME!!

well if you conisder respect to be giving the other team the finger and fighting with fans....than i think you need to find a better dictionary.

Unfortunately, the only thing we've seen from him was a complete lack of respect...for his team and ours. As you well know...respect is earned.....if he projects that on Saturday...he'll have earned that respect.....but until then...he made his bed...!

u know i was thinking the same thing about ur fans. they are just as accountable he is for what happened last time. u r right. u have to earn respect. that goes both ways.