Ravenwood vs Smyrna

tj37067

Congrats to both teams. I would just point out that it is impossible for two west tennessee teams to play each other, or two east tennessee teams to play each other as well: the way the brackets are set up in an east/west split. Not trying to stir the pot because obviously the two best teams are playing, but statistically, it is just as likely for two middle TN teams to play each other as an East TN team and a West TN team.

I understand. My point was really directed more at the E. TN fans than anything. The 5A teams in the East get more hype and less results than any other teams anywhere.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JJOOSSHHHH....were coming for you, AGAIN :thumb:

hopefully you don't try and charge our fans again, lol.

REVENGE IS SWEET....

BUT YOU CAN"T HAVE IT!

lol hi josh! looks like weve already started getting into your head again by you even acknowledging us on this thread. just try not to grab yourself or flick off our student section again.....

oh i hope he gets on here more often too....Raptor Nation will get in his head more. Noone disrespects Raptor Nation by giving us the finger, fondling himself, or charging our fans after the game....

Yeah like he didn't worry about us last game when we were in the stands.....like we didn't get into his head before the game and made him lose focus and lose his temper after every play...

I'm sorry but you cant teach an old dog new tricks...so we might as well start getting in his head early.

I believe he played the entire game last time...and played pretty well.....as I recall. He was doing fine until he tried to fight with a fan....I'll also say that the players indicated that 17 wasn't the cleanest player in purple during the game either. Let's hope this new and improved young man is truly that. He's too good a player...and really doesn't need any of the other crap to make his presence known!

Unfortunately, the only thing we've seen from him was a complete lack of respect...for his team and ours. As you well know...respect is earned.....if he projects that on Saturday...he'll have earned that respect.....but until then...he made his bed...!

I think that attacking individual players is carrying it too far. If you're a player making these comments, then make your statement on the field. To the fans, let's leave individual players out of this forum. The bigger man will always learn from mistakes in life. It takes a small person to personally attack a hardworking kid in an anonymous fashion like this.

"Believing" is all well and good, but it does NOT overcome perfect play execution in a real game.

This game will depend on who does NOT mess up. You know the little things like missing a block, dropping the ball thru the end zone or throwing an interception.

NOTHING the fans, who are NOT playing, say on here will affect the play on the field.

'If' any player lets things said on here get into their head then they are NOT a true player.

I think that attacking individual players is carrying it too far. If you're a player making these comments, then make your statement on the field. To the fans, let's leave individual players out of this forum. The bigger man will always learn from mistakes in life. It takes a small person to personally attack a hardworking kid in an anonymous fashion like this.

I agree. We're here to discuss next Saturday's game, not what happened at the last meeting between Ravenwood and Smyrna.

as of right now, 17 does not have my respect....he may have apologized to his team, his coaches, and his school in order to get back on the team, but there was no aplogy to the ravenwood program. if saturday comes and he has changed his ways, i will have all the respect for him in the world. Until then respect MUST be earned, and the last time i saw him play, there was NO respect....so if has changed, then he gets my aplause and respect.

I have never predicted the winner of a game, as I have always said it is pretty much up to whichever team brings their A game to the field. I wish both teams the best of luck. It's great for both teams to be on the field Saturday. Don't know if people know it or not but cousins will be on opposite sides of the ball. Laidlaw from RHS and Craig from Smyrna and step cousin Gray from Smyrna. Should be a great game. Hope all the players realize what an honor it is. Praying they have a safe, injury free game and may the best team on Saturday night win.

GO RAPTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You tell him he cannot hear written post, but then you tell him to listen. Is that ironic or moronic?

it is actually sarcastic

remember he can hear post :lol:

went right over your head didn't it

now is that ironic or moronic

Edited by 82cat

This is goin to be a great game. It is also goin to be a close scoring game. All we need to do is come out there and bring our A game. We can do this! I AM SO EXCITED AND PROUD OF ALL YOU GUYS!! I AM BEHIND ALL OF YALL 110%! YALL HAVE WORKED SO HARD FOR US TO GET TO THIS POINT!!!

P.S. I BELIEVE!! :lol::lol:

GO BULLDOGS!!!!

SIC'EM DAWGS!!!!