Ravenwood vs Smyrna

tj37067

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't believe me? Ask anyone who was actually standing there when it happened. Ask any of the Smyrna coaches, they will tell you it happened. I won't say anything on here that isn't true, and if you can PROVE me wrong then I will retract my statement. But as I said, it happened and I won't believe anything else because I saw it with my own two eyes. THAT is why I have such a poor opinion of Ravenwood.

Then you must have the same poor opinion on you own #17...and everyone saw that...including your coaches....correct?

I'm going to go with Ravenwood if its dry and Smyrna if its wet. Im sure some of you will laugh at this but others who have a clue will know its logical.

Good point....although it was wet the last game....but I understand your thought....the Raptors are certainly a better team when it's dry...and it looks like Saturday will be sunny and DRY

I was just reading some of the stupid comments on this topic. Grow up people it doesn't matter where your from or how much money you have. You seem to FORGET that this a football game to be played by two very good teams. Leave the rest of the bs out of it. We will see who wins on Saturday. Carefull that revenge doesn't bite you in the end!!!!!! I am a die hard Raptor fan and I think they have awesome athletes, great fans and a whole heck of a lot of heart. So we shall see............

ok lets break this down...

1. our mascot isnt exctinc either...its a bird or prey not a dinasour. nice try and on that one

2. Every school in the state besides Smyrna believes that RHS has better fans.

3. Not sure how you "buy" a victory??

4. You don't have the two time state champion decathalon on your team..MIKE AYERS, so your def. not faster than us.

5. our fans are much louder.... ask Josh, he would know.

6.You do not have Paul Cleckner, the hardest hitting linebacker in the state, so you def. do not hit harder.

7. I'm pretty sure we beat you guys last time which means we ae still better than you right now.

8. You dont stop till after the whistle blows is correct...which is why you got so many personal fouls called last game.

9. Im pretty sure you stole WE BELIEVE more from the RHS top ten list so now your just not creative.

....as for the statistics...yu might be better in that category, but thats only because there is noone else in your region to hang with you guys unlike our division with Brentwood (State champs 2002) Franklin, Dickson Country, and Independence. oh yeah we also played the 2006 DII State Champs, BA.

..Maybe you should try a new list, better luck next time!

1. Ok So I Didn't Know Raptor Was A Bird But Honestly How Many People Outside Of Ravenwood Would Automatically Think A Raptor Yeah That's A Bird. :)

2. I Highly Doubt "Everyone" In State Thinks Ravenwood Has Better Fans

3. With Money

4. We May Not Have A Decathalon Winner But Overall We Have The Faster Team

5. Josh Who? And No You're Not

6. The Hardest Hitting Linebacker In State Is Josh Day....If You Don't Believe That Just Wait Till Saturday

7. Ok You Did Beat Us Last Time You Got Me There

8. Which Is Why You Beat Us

9. As Far As Creativity Goes I'm Not I Guess. But The Fact Remains We Do Believe More

Bulldog4jester, it's weird how on this thread you said this:

3. We Have Better Fans

But on the "Do We Believe" thread you said this:

Dude Honestly The Entire School Has Always Been Fairweather Fans...Sorry Gonyea.

You Know It's True I Graduated Last Year And Got Elected Most School Spirited And I Can Tell You Right Now The Fans Who Are Loyal Are Great. However The Rest Of The School Is About Worthless I Bet Not Even Half Show Up For State It's Really Sad. I Would Love It If I Was Proved Wrong Come Saturday Though. :D

:angry:

And what are you talking about buying victories?

Editted to add this, too:

I LOVE going to football games and there are tons of people there and only like 10% of the people there even stand up and cheer for the team! Drives me BONKERS!!!!

As for the students, well what do you expect when you have cheerleaders who lack school spirit to begin with? And yes, they lacked school spirit all year long until we got to the playoffs. If you don't believe me watch them during the games, they stand around and wait on the band to play so they can dance, I usually hear the same fans in the same area start cheers that the crowd can yell with during home games.

Edited by RHSRaptor08

I thought this was going to be a match up like last year between Oak Ridge and Ravenwood. I know the kids were into it. Both teams were very spirited. To find this out now is sad. It takes some of the fun out leading up to Saturday kickoff. Like always, I'll manage to get by.

What can we do to help besides not winning on Saturday?

P.S. I get the Ravenwood billboards signs cancel on Sam Ridley and Alamville Road.

Edited by rapbwood

Then you must have the same poor opinion on you own #17...and everyone saw that...including your coaches....correct?

Yes I sure did, espically while I stood in the locker room and listened to him go off and basically lose his mind on the coaches. Yes I can promise you that Josh's attitude and the way he acted at the first game against you guys, was terrible and there was no reason for it. So, before you shoot off at the mouth and thinkt that you are making some kind of "stab" at me about Josh, think again! Just because he is on Smyrna's team doesnt' mean that I don't hold him or anyone else on the Smyrna team accountable for their actions. And if you don't know what happened in the locker room, well then I guess I am one up on ya :thumb: Maybe you should look into the whole story BEFORE you make comments about a situation you know nothing about :D

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!