Fulton vs. David Lipscomb

HolySnap

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bet you are a baseball player or something bc ive never seen a true lipscomb football fan talk this n=much "talk" before. they usually are respectful of the other teams and are not this bigheaded

i was just sayin elrod is great..hes good i wasnt meaning to be "trash talking" i apologize to everyone for doing that..but i am from lipscomb..i wasnt meaning for that to be trash talking

it will be close. i think lipscomb functions better as a team,...but fulton is bigger and explosive,...but lipscomb is very explosive too. they have the " fantastic 4" in moneypenny, davis, holt aned elrod. their offense can make other teams chase ghost. but watcht otu ,..fulton can score in the blink of an eye so ,..this will be a good one to watch

i find it funny that even though all these Fulton fans claim they are gonna run all over Lipscomb, they can't shut up about it. It seems like somebody's a little scared.....

It's a message board... that's what this place is here for.

And most of the people predicting a blowout arent even fulton fans. They just came in here and made a prediction. Again.... that's what this place is here for.

I love it! Great trivia question!!!!!

And one more...what "players" name has been called out over the PA more than any other person who never put on a uni?

Have fun lipscombball3r

I'll pick you up on this one, ball3r.... Freight Train Macadoo has had his name called more than any player in Lipscomb history. Heck of a player. What did he have, something like a 15 year career? :rolleyes:

wasent the lipscomb fans talking the same stuff last year when LA beat them? This fulton team would kill that LA team Fulton in a blow out

Hey running riot, I really don't think you need to be knocking last year's LA football team in a blow out you can't or don't have a clue what you are talking about..LA was a good team last season and nobody blew'em out, so get off that and root for your team!! Furthermore, I have been rooting for Fulton this playoff season and hope they win Saturday for region 2.... I sure don't appreciate your comments about LA unless its something good.