Fulton vs. David Lipscomb

HolySnap

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im hoping that DL keeps thinking Fulton has only one player ... also its funny how some people get on hear and claim to know what falcon Coaches and Players are thinking .... earlier post said that Fulton coaches and players think of this as Greenbriar .. well I am at alot of practices and have been this week and by no means do the players or coaches think this is a peice of cake ... they have seen how tough DL is and they know that they will need to play very well to win ... but they will not be intimidated by anyone ... they expect a fight and are hoping for one ... I have seen alot of predictions on here of Fulton winning big .. but those are from DL supporters hoping to get their team fired up ... teams have played that game with Fulton before it dont work .. Fulton just wants to win ... by 1 or whatever it takes ... here's looking forward to a good game and safety to all players Friday and Saturday ... We are heading that way !!!! GO FALCONS , REBELS and TORNADOES !!!!

Those are not Lipscomb supporters making those predictions. Check the profiles and their previous posts and you will see who is making those bold predictions. They are basically coming out of East Tennessee.

I know Fulton has a very good defense, and Lipscomb knows they will have to play a very solid game up front on the line to win. I know Fulton has played some teams with great talent, but I can't say Fulton has played a team more physical than David Lipscomb. I think it will be an interesting matchup.

Oh yeah...those Fulton Fans?? ..they would never disrespect the DL folks.

The sheer arrogance of these fans is enough to turn most fans against the mighty? sparrows...I mean Falcons.

I mean I agree with coachhard especially about his number 1 and of course..my favorite number 4. What an opportunity for bombsquad to unleash his multiple identities to those of you unknowing Fulton people.

Guys...just tell it like it is...DL WILL NOT beat itself....if and I mean if Rogan gets loose then Fulton wins...(and you know what the Bulldog says about "If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas!!!"

...if Rogan does not have a big game...welll?? One thing is for sure the Fulton kicking game WILL NOT win the game for the sparrows..I mean Falcons.

You would think after reading about all these All-Americans at Fulton...the games should never be played...just mail them the trophy. I am sorry but I know DL has seen size and speed. When you play them, it is hard for ONE guy to beat them. I am currently in Knoxville and I can tell you that the feeling from Fulton is that they are going to "roll" over DL with speed and strength. The kids there believe it as do the coaches....they keep comparing this game to the Greenbrier game. I am leaving tomorrow for the BORO if weather allows

If you followed the falcons on here and seen all the forums you would know the 4 people you quoted are NOT true fulton fans...Never seen any of them in my life...

Thats odd that you KNOW what the coaches and players are thinking about this game...I heard mayes on the radio earlier this week talking about how physical lipscomb is, and then talked to several players and coaches this week... In fact last night at walmart i saw coach humphree and he never once said they will roll over DL...in fact he never even hinted to it...Then i spoke with freeney and higgins last night, and neither one of them thought it was a cakewalk...sounds like your trying to add fuel for the fire for the lipscomb players...Hope using the internet does it for you...Shouldn't the players be fired up without us ol' folks sayin anything?

John005, after looking back at your post it seems like you certainly DID say they were the most physical team fulton has played...Let me rephrase that...you implied it...Right?

Hey Bulldog.... First you cheap shot us by calling us the sparrows, then you slap our fans in the face by calling them arrogant and low educated. You climaxed your level of competence and compared our players to out of shape Sumo wrestlers. One more thing…Underworld, Brian Peppers, & Julio Rodriguez are not Fulton people. I don't know where you get you anger issues from but it sounds like someone took a leak in your water bowl. Get a backbone, take a pill, and grow up. I can almost see you getting angry as you type. If you’re going to preach about respect, discipline, and Class… then pretend you have a little of your own. I don’t know what your connections are here in Knoxville as you say you have heard the players and even the coaches underestimate David Lispcomb. Your connections are fictitious and I’m calling you out. You’re a fraud.

Look at the real Fulton posters and you’ll see that we talk football and have shown respect towards DL. If we do win… It will be curious to see if you’re here on Sunday to take the criticism you deserve.

Go Sparrows!

Hey Bulldog.... First you cheap shot us by calling us the sparrows, then you slap our fans in the face by calling them arrogant and low educated. You climaxed your level of competence and compared our players to out of shape Sumo wrestlers. One more thing…Underworld, Brian Peppers, & Julio Rodriguez are not Fulton people. I don't know where you get you anger issues from but it sounds like someone took a leak in your water bowl. Get a backbone, take a pill, and grow up. I can almost see you getting angry as you type. If you’re going to preach about respect, discipline, and Class… then pretend you have a little of your own. I don’t know what your connections are here in Knoxville as you say you have heard the players and even the coaches underestimate David Lispcomb. Your connections are fictitious and I’m calling you out. You’re a fraud.

Look at the real Fulton posters and you’ll see that we talk football and have shown respect towards DL. If we do win… It will be curious to see if you’re here on Sunday to take the criticism you deserve.

Go Sparrows!

FYI: Old Julio is a East Tennessee person who appears in East Tennessee-and Chattanooga HS threads. Did indicate that he was at the Fulton and Catholic game.

Brian Peppers has jumped on the Fulton Bandwagon. Brian generally appears in the 4A-5A and alot in the DII forums.

Before you try to call out fakes, do a little homework. Bulldog69 and CoachHard are definitely not Lipscomb fans and are quite verbal in their respective anti-Mustang thoughts. They are just commenting on the local team as they have both seen Lipscomb play. Lipscomb welcomes their "fannage" at the point. We know come next August they will be wearing the Mustangs out on CoachT.

If you are in a position. Check the poster profiles before labelling people.

Those are not Lipscomb supporters making those predictions. Check the profiles and their previous posts and you will see who is making those bold predictions. They are basically coming out of East Tennessee.

It's kind of like all of those West-TN media folks who kept screaming that there'd be a Crockett Co. vs Jackson South Side semifinal showdown with the winner going on to win the state title. Never once was it hardly mentioned that the West-TN showdown would come in the quarterfinals between Covington-Dyersburg :thumb:

Hey Joe from judging by your last name I'd say that you're from East-TN also and that your bulletin board material will not affect the outcome of this game tomorrow afternoon.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! With all of the great skill players that will be on display in this one the game still comes down to who wins the battle in the trenches. The key will be how Fulton attacks Lipscomb's 3-3 Stack defense that is very confusing to teams that see it for the first time. For Lipscomb the key will be whether or not they'll be able to trap those two huge tackles Fulton has on defense. Whichever team has the most success will be the team hoisting the gold when all is said and done :thumb:

Big Country.

Spot on. I think the DL defense will take some getting used to for Fulton, and as good as DL's guards are, trapping/chipping Hammilton and Higgins and getting to the LBs will be tough. This will be a much lower scoring game than many have predicted because most the first 1/2 will be a "getting to know you." As I said before this feels like a 20-14 game with the Falcons on top. However, if it is that close, it could just as easily go 21-20 DL. I don't think Fulton goes three for three on 2 point PATs.