Fulton vs. David Lipscomb

HolySnap

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win today for the Falcons of Fulton. To be honest......I was on the team and played today! Lipscomb had a really, really good football team and had some beasts out there. I knew they were big, but not that big. Very strong and physical. The big plays today played a huge part in the equation. Cobb's fumble recovery was HUGE for Fulton, but the Mustangs had their fair share of big ones too. Flags today hurt both teams, but that's just part of the game. Tyson's catch ruled incomplete was big, but again, just part of it. This group of seniors for Fulton just had the fight in em' to get it done and the Falcons' O-Line dominated the line of scrimmage in the second half. Congrats to Lipscomb for a good season, but now I'm looking forward to getting sized for my 3rd ring baby!

dude i tink he cuaght that

Tyson's catch ruled incomplete was big, but again, just part of it. !

If you are sayin it shoulda been called a completion then no you are wong, he did drop it, but if your jus sayin it was unfortunate that he didnt catch yes thats true but they still won.good job to fulton and dl on great seasons

welp...lipscomb good job today..all the flags killed us..lets take 2 flags out of the game and see what the score is. Let's take a defenseive fumble out of the game and see what the score is..

but congrads to Fulton

LIPSCOMB THANKS FOR A GREAT SEASON

What a great year ... my Falcons have done it again ... I just got back from the Boro .... hey Lipscomb .. you guys were very tough and I compliment you on a very hard fought game .. and class players ... but this my last post till next year .. I will end with this .. LipscombBall3R ... Im sure you would like to take away the fumble and the flags ..just like Fulton would like to take away their fumble and flags that killed their drives .. and lets not mention the pass that was complete at the 2 that would have been 1st and goal that was for some unexplained reason was called incomplete .. what a bad call ... those officilas looked like they were discussing where they were gonna eat after game ... if one of them had seen a dropped pass then they would have ran in and waved it incomplete .. oh well over all ofiicialting was good this game .. whole lot better that the gang that was at Pearl Cohn .... anyway ..Im outta here ... good luck to all those Lipscomb young men who will graduate and enter into the real world of life after high school ...

What a great year ... my Falcons have done it again ... I just got back from the Boro .... hey Lipscomb .. you guys were very tough and I compliment you on a very hard fought game .. and class players ... but this my last post till next year .. I will end with this .. LipscombBall3R ... Im sure you would like to take away the fumble and the flags ..just like Fulton would like to take away their fumble and flags that killed their drives .. and lets not mention the pass that was complete at the 2 that would have been 1st and goal that was for some unexplained reason was called incomplete .. what a bad call ... those officilas looked like they were discussing where they were gonna eat after game ... if one of them had seen a dropped pass then they would have ran in and waved it incomplete .. oh well over all ofiicialting was good this game .. whole lot better that the gang that was at Pearl Cohn .... anyway ..Im outta here ... good luck to all those Lipscomb young men who will graduate and enter into the real world of life after high school ...

Yes i agree your right. He did catch that pass. it was a bad call, and both teams did get some bad calls, but at the end they evened out. Congrads

I thought both teams played very good football...fulton made some mistakes but cut down from how many was made last week...less penalties and turnovers really helped...in fact their was a penalty that helped as well, a false start when the ball was snapped 50 yards down field... That is why a center should never snap as hard as he can...WOW!

To DL: congrats on a great season, thought you played a very physical and classy game. elrod was a special player, and i can honestly say that i dont fulton had a harder time tackling a player all year...i was also impressed with the penny kid...very good speed...

TO FHS: Congrats on the 3rd ring to the seniors, and to gildner and others for their 1st...Last time i heard gildner had only 6 tackles but they all were in the clutch...i thought the rest of the defensive front 7 played great ball today as well...Rogan it was fun playing with you for 3 years, and watchin you this year...you truly are a CLASS ACT! good luck at tennessee...

Congratulations Falcons from Maryville. Pulling for you guys all the way and glad we once again made the journey to the Murf together. East Tenn was represented well. Congratulations to Coach Coatney his staff, team, the school and community. Looking forward to seeing Rogan and Maples together at UT.

Yes the ball Ken caught should was complete, but if memory serves me well on Lipscomb's next drive they got the shaft * I can't remember what exactly happened.* Penalties killed both teams and so did big plays. I have a new respect for Mustang football, great job Lipscomb hope we get to play you all again, if was definatly fun!