Fulton vs. David Lipscomb

HolySnap

You know what happens if Lipscomb doesn't fumble there.

You wanna know what happens if DL doesnt fumble ... its at least 16 -14 and probably same score because of the horrible incompletion call ... it that call happens the way it should have then its 24 -8 and again we kneel at the 7 yard line or it would have been 32 -8 ....... you dont have a leg to stand on !!!

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are about half goofy ... yea I said it was a momentum swing ..thats all it was ..did it cost the game NO ... it wasnt even halftime yet ... halftime adjustments had not even been made ... you want to say momentum swing .. the catch being called incomplete should have made it 24 - 8 and then we pound it down your throat and it would have benn 32 - 8 .. then you guys score 32 -14 .. we drive it down your throat again and take a knee at the 7 yard line or it could have been 40 -14 .... just admit it .. you guys just got whipped in 2nd half ..yea you played and good 1st half and it was a stalemate till the fumble ..we had the ball inside Lipscombs 30 yard line 3 times in the first half and we fumble and trow 2 interceptions ... those were momentum changes too to DL ..... momentum changes back and forth in games .. and you are saying to me that just because DL fumbles in the first half that it cost you the game ... well Im glad you werent on any team I ever played on with that attitude ... something goes wrong in the first half and you are done ... you concede the game because of a momentum swing ..... again just face it ... DL got pounded in the second half ... look at the play by play chart in the stats on the tssaa.org website ..... let it go ..you got beat by a better team that physically just whipped you ....

When a team is up by 10, has the ball on the opponents 7 yardline and kneels it down, and has a guy that has rushed for more than 200 yards, I would say they (DL) were lucky to only lose by 10.

'Nuff said.

Way to go Falcons!!! I was there cheering for you guys. You guys have a great team and Rogan is a stud-I would love to see you guys play Alcoa one more time this year -a rematch would probably be one of the best games for sure. Congratulations on a job well done-the beasts are in the East!

Thanks AlcoaFan ... it was great watching the EAST dominate 2A,3A and 4A again .... Alcoa definately showed why they are one of the best teams in the state regardless of classification .... I was watching Friday night and rooting you guys on !!!!

You guys are about half goofy ... yea I said it was a momentum swing ..thats all it was ..did it cost the game NO ... it wasnt even halftime yet ... halftime adjustments had not even been made ... you want to say momentum swing .. the catch being called incomplete should have made it 24 - 8 and then we pound it down your throat and it would have benn 32 - 8 .. then you guys score 32 -14 .. we drive it down your throat again and take a knee at the 7 yard line or it could have been 40 -14 .... just admit it .. you guys just got whipped in 2nd half ..yea you played and good 1st half and it was a stalemate till the fumble ..we had the ball inside Lipscombs 30 yard line 3 times in the first half and we fumble and trow 2 interceptions ... those were momentum changes too to DL ..... momentum changes back and forth in games .. and you are saying to me that just because DL fumbles in the first half that it cost you the game ... well Im glad you werent on any team I ever played on with that attitude ... something goes wrong in the first half and you are done ... you concede the game because of a momentum swing ..... again just face it ... DL got pounded in the second half ... look at the play by play chart in the stats on the tssaa.org website ..... let it go ..you got beat by a better team that physically just whipped you ....

Oh, now that really hurts tad! :thumb: Hey, let's not get all worked up and have a flashback to Vietnam here. It's almost Christmas, Santa's watching you know?

Oh, now that really hurts tad! :thumb: Hey, let's not get all worked up and have a flashback to Vietnam here. It's almost Christmas, Santa's watching you know?

Want meant to hurt .. too young for Vietnam .... I just get a kick outta some of these whiny comments when a team clearly gets outplayed and they want to blame the loss on one play in the first half of a game .... its just too funny .... im enjoying the Holidays ... MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!! Accept the whipping and quit making excuses !!!!!!! HO HO HO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want meant to hurt .. too young for Vietnam .... I just get a kick outta some of these whiny comments when a team clearly gets outplayed and they want to blame the loss on one play in the first half of a game .... its just too funny .... im enjoying the Holidays ... MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!! Accept the whipping and quit making excuses !!!!!!! HO HO HO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Tadvols.

Let's enjoy the FACTS that:

1. KWalker is smiling.

2. Holysnap is smiling along with fultonfalcon06 a slew of other Falcon Family.

3. Anyone who saw the game now knows that Rogan is Mr. Football (3A Back).

4. Anyone who saw the game knows that Hammilton is Mr. Football (3A Lineman).

5. Coatney can make adjustments, and really coach.

6. Fulton Falcons are State Champions.

7. Johnzerozero5 will apparently be asking Santa for a Championship....again.

8. If Johnzerzero5 does'nt get his wish, he will check with his lawyer....again.

9. Cobb, Stinson, Blair, Humphrey's, and a slew of others are back for 07.

10. Road2three will need to change to Road2Four.

Hey Tadvols.

Let's enjoy the FACTS that:

1. KWalker is smiling.

2. Holysnap is smiling along with fultonfalcon06 a slew of other Falcon Family.

3. Anyone who saw the game now knows that Rogan is Mr. Football (3A Back).

4. Anyone who saw the game knows that Hammilton is Mr. Football (3A Lineman).

5. Coatney can make adjustments, and really coach.

6. Fulton Falcons are State Champions.

7. Johnzerozero5 will apparently be asking Santa for a Championship....again.

8. If Johnzerzero5 does'nt get his wish, he will check with his lawyer....again.

9. Cobb, Stinson, Blair, Humphrey's, and a slew of others are back for 07.

10. Road2three will need to change to Road2Four.

WELL SAID RUSE ...... ITS OVER ..... MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!

1. I don't who is whinning. Nobody associated with the Lipscomb Football program.

2. I have seen every Lipscomb Championship game, Fulton by far is the best team the Mustangs have ever faced.

3. The Picture with the comment "was holding called" #50, whom I know very well, did indicate that it was holding-but wasn't all that worked up over it. He indicated that it happens all the time with linebackers. He said that if he was in the offensive backfield that it would be called, but its not called that much on the defensive side of the ball...generally blocks in the back or illegal use of hands.

4. The fumble is viewed as a change of momentum. (but a big play for both teams--as it was the difference in the game.

5. The two penalties on Lipscomb huge plays were killers for the Mustangs and momentum killers for Lipscomb.

6. The key in the second half for Fulton in my opinion...was bringing in their jumbo package for blocking. Rogan only needed a crease.

7. Could Fulton have tacked on one more score at the end. Perhaps, then maybe they would have turned it over. But they were able to go into Victory Formation and walk off the field with their hands in the air. The Victory formation shows a little more class and respect for your opponent. Last year Livingston Academy decided to tack on one more score instead of going into Victory formation. Fulton ends the game the right way...David Lipscomb would have done the same.

8. Of all the 2006 Championship games...in my opinion the Fulton-Lipscomb game was the best.

Just some thoughts.