JCS

JaxMan

Bring one back.

Thanks, dude. Congratulations on a great season - talk about overcoming adversity.... Your team did it about as well as can be done :thumb:

While I can't say I'm happy to be moving to 2A and the great football that region plays, I am anxious to see how our team and coaches respond to the challenge. We've enjoyed the role of darkhorse all season long this year. Hopefully we'll surprise a few folks next year as well, though no one is making any promises...

The learning curve is gonna be steep.

But first, we're going east to win a gold ball....

Edited by Gocart

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ur full of...o wait i'll prolly lose membership if i say that...yea i kno the football team personally...i can tell u all our starters have been there since their freshman year... or maybe ur just mad cuz supermarco was a supermess friday?

where were they before the freshman year? were they all at the same middle school, or did they come in?

where were they before the freshman year? were they all at the same middle school, or did they come in?

Actually the majority of players at JCS started in elementary there...we do have some who transfered in in 6th grade and a few who did in 9th grade...but I am not sure what your point or menphistigerfans point is...my bet is 100% of MP's players did not start kindergarden at MP...just guessing...