Whats wrong with total public/private split?

mphstigerfan

For what it's worth...........

At Trousdale, if you have the athletic ability, and can handle the training, you can

make the team.......if you don't, and can't........you don't.

No window dressing.......what's the point of having 20 guys on the sidelines that

can't play & never will? There are usually some that come out, that don't make it,

and leave voluntarily or otherwise.

It ain't easy!

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to sound like a totally spoiled rotten rich kid who was raised by a nanny while daddy was of making business deals in London , thats misguided. Sporting Match ??? were we talking about Tennis here? Put your ignorance and holier than thou attitude in check and think about what your saying and the example your setting. You do realize you just called Public school parents ignorant people with misguided Children who can't ever be as good as you and your Private school crowd.

read between the lines buddy...i was referring to the mis-guidance coming from the parents, therefore setting a horrible example for their kids...what did you learn in public school? when i was going to PUBLIC SCHOOL i actually learned some reading comprehension. and fwiw my father died when i was 8 and my mom was left to raise me until she remarried...your gross generalizations really show your ignorance and your rhetoric is that of a jackass, a very presumptious jackass...apology accepted.

your gross generalizations really show your ignorance and your rhetoric is that of a jackass, a very presumptious jackass...apology accepted.

He says that because I was accused of calling several teachers and parents cheaters because I said all privates recruit. So I have 2 questions now. 1) do the public people need to read through the lines and privates make their own judgement? 2) Did you learn that language at the private or public school? :)

He says that because I was accused of calling several teachers and parents cheaters because I said all privates recruit. So I have 2 questions now. 1) do the public people need to read through the lines and privates make their own judgement? 2) Did you learn that language at the private or public school? :)

why must you perpetuate the retarded arguement of public vs. private...and i give BS where BS is due.

...is it not enough for you to realize that certain folks want something better for their kids? you have said that you are rich in a previous post so why not send your kids to private school to give them an advantage towards their education?

why must you perpetuate the retarded arguement of public vs. private...and i give BS where BS is due.

...is it not enough for you to realize that certain folks want something better for their kids? you have said that you are rich in a previous post so why not send your kids to private school to give them an advantage towards their education?

This whole debate centers around whether or not private schools have a distinct advantage over public schools and should therefore play in their own classification. I take your response as a "yes" vote?

you have said that you are rich in a previous post so why not send your kids to private school to give them an advantage towards their education?

Lets see, you have used the words jack@#$ and the intials BS.. No thanks my kids can learn that language for free in public schools.

Plus I think it is best for my kid in a public school. Like I said earlier it is just as bad for my kid to hang around someone who thinks they are high and mighty as it is to hang with drug slingers. Saying that, not all private kids think that way and not all public school kids are drug slingers. Parents are in control of their kids not public or private schools.

Edited by MPHSTIGERS87

This whole debate centers around whether or not private schools have a distinct advantage over public schools and should therefore play in their own classification. I take your response as a "yes" vote?

...i think it's a shame that there is a division in the TSSAA. Just in Chattanooga alone there were big rivalries w/ McCallie, Red Bank, Hixson, East Ridge etc. and I enjoyed playing in those games and wish it were that way today.

Its really pretty simple, public schools kids have all types of parents. Private schools have one type of parents,they all want their kids to achive. They push their kids in school or whatever else they do as they grow up.If you could put all the motivated kids in Carter Co in one school, that school would be awesome in sports and every other way. Private schools have very few kids who are not well taken care of, and pushed to be their best.

...i think it's a shame that there is a division in the TSSAA. Just in Chattanooga alone there were big rivalries w/ McCallie, Red Bank, Hixson, East Ridge etc. and I enjoyed playing in those games and wish it were that way today.

They can play in the regular season, if they choose.

Its really pretty simple, public schools kids have all types of parents. Private schools have one type of parents,they all want their kids to achive. They push their kids in school or whatever else they do as they grow up.If you could put all the motivated kids in Carter Co in one school, that school would be awesome in sports and every other way. Private schools have very few kids who are not well taken care of, and pushed to be their best.

And our public schools would be much better if all of the "motivated kids" were in them. Private schools dilute the whole process and then complain.

you're just one big generalization aren't you...you need a new schtick

Can someone answer me a question? Why is it when I call out a private school poster they call me a "unfounder accuser" and a "generalizationist" I mean I call a spade a spade and I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings. It wasnt me who used foul language and then turned around and defended my private school setting.