district 4 AAA

ihavenofriendzz

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TG24, do you play for billy blount and if so are you the kid with the bowlcut?

Nope, I don't play. I'm on the football team instead...basketball's not my best talent, but I will be trying out again this season.

The 24 in my username is for my favorite NASCAR driver...not for a basketball number if that's what you were wondering.

yes CU it does. so Farragut will host either Powell or Oak Ridge. same with Maryville.

and bhs Jeff isnt gay. everyone just feels bad for Jr. cuz his dad died for being an idiot and trying to block even though the people he was blocking for where way ahead of everyone. it was a death that wasnt needed but it happened anyways. oh well. anyways back to basketball..

from what ive read or heard or something i believe the 1st round of Region is on Saturday at 7pm. not sure though but i believe thats what the KNS said.

Just want to add a note about the Farragut William Blount game; William Blount played like a bunch of thugs. I thought that it couldn't get any worse than Clinton, but it did. The submarine in the third quarter by a William Blount player to a Farragut player was about the dirtiest play I've seen in a while. Also, the refs did a horrible job officiating the game. You knew that you were in for a bad game when the ref can't throw the tip up right. It took him 3 times to do it.

On to tonight's game...It's really a toss-up. Maryville looked really good against Bearden and Farragut looked really good against William Blount. Lambert is out for Maryville, but I don't know how much that will hurt them. If the bigs for Maryville can stay out of foul trouble, then Maryville has a pretty good chance. I'm not gonna make a pick on this game, but I'll go out on a limb and say that these two teams have a chance of seeing each other one more time in the region championship.

Just want to add a note about the Farragut William Blount game; William Blount played like a bunch of thugs. I thought that it couldn't get any worse than Clinton, but it did. The submarine in the third quarter by a William Blount player to a Farragut player was about the dirtiest play I've seen in a while. Also, the refs did a horrible job officiating the game. You knew that you were in for a bad game when the ref can't throw the tip up right. It took him 3 times to do it.

On to tonight's game...It's really a toss-up. Maryville looked really good against Bearden and Farragut looked really good against William Blount. Lambert is out for Maryville, but I don't know how much that will hurt them. If the bigs for Maryville can stay out of foul trouble, then Maryville has a pretty good chance. I'm not gonna make a pick on this game, but I'll go out on a limb and say that these two teams have a chance of seeing each other one more time in the region championship.

Farragut should win this one easily. If Farragut's coach works the refs the way he ususally does it will be no contest. You can guarentee Maryville will be in foul trouble all night. Since their big shot man Lambert is out it will make it extra hard . Maryvilles one hope may to play those two big guys at the same time Reynolds and Douglas or else Farragut will dominate the boards and win easily. Look for Farragut to play zone and stop all penetration. Predict Farragut by 20

Farragut should win this one easily. If Farragut's coach works the refs the way he ususally does it will be no contest. You can guarentee Maryville will be in foul trouble all night. Since their big shot man Lambert is out it will make it extra hard . Maryvilles one hope may to play those two big guys at the same time Reynolds and Douglas or else Farragut will dominate the boards and win easily. Look for Farragut to play zone and stop all penetration. Predict Farragut by 20

No way Farragut by 20. If Farragut plays zone Damron could light them up just like he lit Bearden up. And Farragut's coach working the refs? Well if he was trying to do that the other night, it definitely did not work. Farragut got no calls.

You knew that you were in for a bad game when the ref can't throw the tip up right. It took him 3 times to do it.

Even on the third thry he couldnt do it right but he let it go.. probably because he didnt want to screw it up again.

and yeah Farragut didnt get any calls at all the William Blount game.

and Maryville is hte home team for tonight because they are the hosts.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz