teams moving classes next year?

Rn11

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

And surely you're smart enough to know I was joking, just like the guy who said to put them in region 11. By the way I had no trouble finding Maryville.

Judging from your "THEILLFATEDJOURNEYOFMIKEY65" post, you found Alcoa, Grandview, Hubbard, and Walland. You also probably went through Lakemont, Farport, Springbrook, Hall, and Oldfield. You just missed Plainfield, Everett Hills, and Five Points. You needed to go right at College Hills and look for Mountain View Addition where it touches Oak Park. I know this makes no sense to you, but neither do maps. Befoe you get too upset I am just kidding because your story was the funniest thing that I have read on CoachT in 2 years. Why? Because it was true. Keep up the good work Mikey.

Edited by Red Rebels

Judging from your "THEILLFATEDJOURNEYOFMIKEY65" post, you found Alcoa, Grandview, Hubbard, and Walland. You also probably went through Lakemont, Farport, Springbrook, Hall, and Oldfield. You just missed Plainfield, Everett Hills, and Five Points. You needed to go right at College Hills and look for Mountain View Addition where it touches Oak Park. I know this makes no sense to you, but neither do maps. Befoe you get too upset I am just kidding because your story was the funniest thing that I have read on CoachT in 2 years. Why? Because it was true. Keep up the good work Mikey.

What would we do without the internets? So tell me, how close is Maryville High to Maryville College? I'm definitely not upset. Now if the game would not have been 0-21 after the first few minutes, I'd have been a bit more peeved. As we all now know I spent a tank of gas to listen to a game on the radio, but I could not have heard the game up here where I'm from so it was not a complete loss. I'm just thankful MTSU was easier to find for the finals. And thanks to the Maryville tailgaters for the potato chips. Now that's another funny story in itself.

I hear Fulton was moving up to 4A. A coach at Anderson County told me that one of his coaches was at a meeting and asks Ronny Carter why Fulton wasn't placesd in 4A 2 years ago because they were over 3A limit and he said that the regional TSSAA rep didn't make the change. I know Fulton had an enrollment of 1083 this fall. But I also understand that they wait until after the 1st semester to check school population. anyone can check school population numbers on the state of tennessee websight. I hope AE still plays them. I hate Catholic may leave that region also. If those two team leave what will they do in region 2 AAA.

If the numbers are correct, then Fulton, AC, Catholic, and Seymour will be moving classifications. That is if the numbers don't change, and state population growth does not change.

Leonard.

Do you know if this would happen prior the 2009 season as scheduled or have the enrollment #s already risen 20%? Also, I would be very interested in your thoughts about which Regions Fulton, AC, Catholic, and Seymour might be placed in. IMO, with the rivalry that has quickly been established between Fulton & Catholic, I hope the powers that be keep them in the same Region. Would it be possible for those two to be placed in 3-4A? That would make for a pretty challenging Region 3-4A schedule. Good match-ups for the fans though. Maryville, Central, Fulton, West, Catholic, Powell, Halls, LC, SD, and Clinton. Or, do you think they split Fulton/Catholic with one going to 2-4A? That would put nine in each Region... well 2, and 3 anyway. Seymour to Region 4, and AC to Region 1? All speculation, but curious what you think? Thanks.