Hampton Bulldogs Next Year

bulldawg 70

OK, one more time. "STUDY HALL" at Hampton, A class where "algebra/weight lifting/" is taught. Now if the students are not up to par, then they don"t take the "GATE WAY" test. Now remember YOU wanted to bring this up. THIS WANT GO AWAY no matter how much you want it to. CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER. I think everyone is getting the picture on "PREFORMING ACADEMICALLY". Do I really need to explain the "SITUATION" at Hampton again, I can if you like. Alliance34 if you want to do something for the "alliance" community, give Storm55/King a hug, he needs it.

Well I have explained it before and I guess I will have to explain it again for you since your reading level is around the first or second grade level of understanding what you read. :) If a student is enrolled in any highschool of any kind. Then they must take the test and must pass the test. No picking or choosing the students who should take or not take the test. So that throw's your whole rumor out of the door of picking and choosing students for the test :) . So maybe you should suggest Unaka to get a STUDY HALL. So that they could maybe get there IQ up and start relizeing that they are never going to be any good at football. If they put half the effort into football as they do trash talking and doing drugs then maybe you all might have a half way descent team. But this is the real world and in the real world Unaka stinks really bad at football. The question is when are you going to realize that. :)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have explained it before and I guess I will have to explain it again for you since your reading level is around the first or second grade level of understanding what you read. :) If a student is enrolled in any highschool of any kind. Then they must take the test and must pass the test. No picking or choosing the students who should take or not take the test. So that throw's your whole rumor out of the door of picking and choosing students for the test :) . So maybe you should suggest Unaka to get a STUDY HALL. So that they could maybe get there IQ up and start relizeing that they are never going to be any good at football. If they put half the effort into football as they do trash talking and doing drugs then maybe you all might have a half way descent team. But this is the real world and in the real world Unaka stinks really bad at football. The question is when are you going to realize that. :)

Being smallminded as you are, you are to gullible to believe the truth about the Study Hall issue. Now you would have to be totally out of your mind to believe that a small school like Hampton, who believe it or not is just like the other single A schools in the county, graduates ninty some percent of their students, that is just ludacris. So the "BLUE RIBBON" thing is just a lie, anotherone in the long line of lies you chose to believe, so keep believing that you are so much better and in due time you will see the truth!!!!

OK HAMPTON, apparently YOU must have a reading problem.( REMEMBER YOU ARE THE ONE THAT WANTS TO KEEP HITING YOUR SCHOOLS ALREADY BLACKENED EYE) OK here we go .........again, we(the readers) all know the problems/troubles the community and school are going through, although they have been brought upon yourselve. The "STUDY HALL" becomes a problem when you"STRONGLY ENCOURAGE" your "not up to par" students to transfer(REMEMBER HAMPTON "YOU" KEEP BRINGING THIS UP) to other schools in the County to take the Gate Way. Does every student take the Gate Way? yes, Do they take it at the school they start at? Would probably be the "RIGHT" thing to do. Is having "STUDY HALL/WEIGHT LIFTING/ALGEBRA"on your"master schedule" the "RIGHT" thing, I dought it. Do you really want to know why this is done? ONE MORE TIME, if the("study hall") students are not ready to take the Gate Way(between 9th and 10th grade) then the class conveniently becomes "study hall" or we'll try again next year class/weight lifting. If the students are ready for testing.......well you know the rest if not it's transfer time. I hope this is clearing things up for you. Your so called "rumor" appears to be taking on truth. Don't be supprised if the"higher ups" check into this.(may be happening as we type)

I was reading through here and was amazed as an outsider. To an outsider I would think if yall spent more time concentrating on football than the soap operas/ drama that resides there. You may be able to muster a much better football team. Its hard to concentrte on something when you are thinking of what to say next in the drama going on. Remember there is also a little thing called the ACT test to pass that you must have a 20 or better and a GPA of 3.3 or better to qualify to play in a D1 College. I think its a GPA of 3.6 for UT. The first place a College checks is the office for grades before scouting a player. If he has cheated and takes the ACT test it will come to light. So you only cheat yourself. If you are not taking College prep coarses in high school you are automatically done as far as Colleges looking at you. However if you are just looking to play high school football and call it quits. Keep on keeping on. Yeehaw lifes a party!!! Enjoy the drama. I am only speaking to the few that are College minded. The rest need not concern themselves with this post..

• 3 weeks later...
Hampton looked very solid in the scrimmage , if the kids work like they should,should be a great year.

Aside from the study hall, weight room, Algebra, drug use remarks discussions - - - speaking of Football:

Simply put: Hampton is THE team to beat. Great group of linemen returning; several play-makers. And this is key: Michael Lunsford returns as the three-year starter at quarterback; a bona fide college prospect. He will Lead this team as it develops. Several good skill-position players, especially in the secondary and linebacking.

Cloudland will be much-improved. This season's junior class should be very good. Expect Randall Johnson to have a breakout season.

Unaka will surprise many. Their linebacking talent, and depth, will be among the best, county-wide, state-wide. Jacob Estep, up from 180 playing weight last season, will play at 220 - 225 this season; a potential division one prospect.

I'm not certain of the others, but at Unaka, there are currently forty-something working; there will be several more.

. . . .and, congratulations, Jonathan Lyons, on your great showing in Track and Field. The best of luck in college.

Edited by krichunaka

and will end as usual with a loss to a middle tn team

Only 1 team can win the state, alot of 1a teams has to fall before Hampton can lose to a team from middlle Tenn. Final 4, two years in a row, not bad. I think this years team will be the best of the 3. Only time will tell.

Hampton should be a solid football team again. Having made 2 consecutive final fours I think its fair to say that they are legit. Best of luck Bulldogs you have our respect.

Likewise, it wouldn.t suprise me one bit to see you again in round 4. Its definately not a given, but it could happen.