MR FOOTBALL

GlenChervin

Rogan was disrespected and ignored... again. Congratulations Harrison Smith.

Photoman.

Ignored would have been appropriate had Rogan not been selected as a fianalist. However, disrespected could be right. I think as Smith said in the KNS today, he would gladly swap his trophy with Rogan for a chance to be playing on Sat. Congratulations to both!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris might not have deserved the award for his performance this year because of his hurt hamstring but we all know the award is not based on what you do in 1 year. Chris had a great career and im pretty sure the award was given to him for that reason and the fact that he has made such a name for hisself.

Pretty sure Mark Fisher had one heck of a career at GP too..and he played his entire sr year. I say the best two lineman in the state in 2A (Fisher and Sykes) will play Friday night...somewhere Donald is not....

well he did not make the finals last year either so that would limit him

to 2

fisher will in his second on fri. night

so they are even

donald won because of reputation that's all

Chris is just getting what Reggie Gordon should have got in 96 when Eric Fontino won it. My how things seem to come full circle.

Congrulations to Harrison Smith he deserves to be Mr. Football in 3A.. As a Fulton boy that is hard for me to say.. I still believe that Rogan was well deserving of a Mr. Football but Harrison won it this year.. Rogan will prove to everyone this Saturday in DA BORO he is the man.. I put Rogan and Harrison on a equal level playing field.. Smith is the man on the Defensive side of the ball but Rogan is just amazing with the ball in his hands, he is a ATM (Automatic Touchdown Machine).. Good jobs boys on a heck of a career in K-Town and hopefully Mr. Smith will see the light like Mr. Rogan did and become a Volunteer.. But now back to business, Rogan for MVP of the state title game.. Bring that ball back to Broadway boys.. Holla at cha boy.. ShaneC

Pretty sure Mark Fisher had one heck of a career at GP too..and he played his entire sr year. I say the best two lineman in the state in 2A (Fisher and Sykes) will play Friday night...somewhere Donald is not....

You dang right. Chris Donald did not deserve the award at all. Yes, he's good, but not that good by a long shot. Parents, coaches, and the idiot sports writers from the Jackson Sun threw this award away. What a waste. Rae Sykes or Mark Fisher deserved this award.