Who's next at LaVergne?

purple75gold

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey HSsportsfootball, hate to call you out, but you are the person on here with the most inside knowledge of the program there at LaVergne. I have a couple of questions for ya??

What are you and your teammates thoughts on the potential hire of Murry?

What kind of rapport does he have with you older guys??

To be COMPLETELY honest, I know nothing about the man. I'm just now hearing about the potential hire right now so I don't how the team feels.

I think this is a great hire

With all the success of Lavergne middle he is a natural fit for Lavergne

just messing with you I really don't know anything about him?? But it sure is a huge jump into the toughest 5a region in the state

Lavergne should have a very "interesting" yr in 07

Edited by 82cat

I am sort of confused on this one. Does this Murry have any head coaching experience or coordinator experience at the high school level? I understand that he was employed at Franklin High, but I also know that he was not either the OC or DC. How did he end up at LMS from Franklin? Has the middle school even been there more thsan a couple of yrs? What was their win/loss record at LMS?How long has he been in coaching? This is really unexpected, and I am stunned that Hester was not hired, nor any of the other candidates that I am hearing were mentioned. What is the inside scoop on this?

I would NOT be surprised at anyone who can be hired in Rutherford County. It seems that having actual knowledge of football is not a requirement. Better qualification is the ability to 'get' something on another school and the ability to 'convince' kids to cross zone lines and keep their mouth shut. :thumb:

I for one will be glad to see it get back to being just a game again.

Yes, I am jaded about the whole football system here in Rutherford County. :(

Regular season and the playoffs have ended, time for the 'RECRUITING' wars to begin here. :lol: