MHS-Toss up

Camden-Toss up

SCHS-W

WCHS-W

RHS-W

AHS-W

9-1

7-3

Drop Westview for Dyer County? Sounds like someone you schedule when you are going to be down.

I say you will be 8-2.

[/quote

We certainly did benefit by the realignment. Its an easy 8-2. Who will we match up with in the playoffs? Is there a chance we could see the lewis co. region first round?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ethan Parham, 6-5 280 5 flat 40 415 bench 225 x 24 500 squat

daddyrat.

Thanks very much. Looks like he can play. I was snooping around trying to see as much as possible, and did not see as much of the OL as I would have liked. The OL groups varied by session/drill, but when I watched him, he was working with Spurlock, McLeroy, Tait, and he certainly seemed to belong. Having said that, I would have liked to see him work the other side of the ball. Seems like he could get up field in a hurry @ DT or SDE. I look forward to hearing/reading/seeing more of him. Good luck to Huntigdon this year.

ruse?

I think Bruceton might be able to knock the Mustangs this year....Chad Jordan and the Bruceton FB will be a tough duo to stop!!!

GCPioneer... You've been reading too much CoachT. Don't believe all the hype that fans boast about their team. Everybody is a State Champ before the season starts.