Bledsoe Co.

Scalded Dogg

I wish Mr. Boynton the best in his endeavers. I hope that Bledsoe makes a wise choice on hiring and people will allow that coach to do his job. There is alot of potential at BCHS right now and under the correct guidance would do very well. Good Luck to the Warriors and boys keep working hard, hit the weight room, and be ready for the next coach in the spring to guide you to that region championship.

From a warrior alum.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess the people who had been on these boards got what they wished for. Now let's see if you guys get what you really want or if things get shook up. The coach from West Tn would have to be the leading candidate because of his success. Who are some others? Is there someone on the current staff that you guys want?

Well I guess the people who had been on these boards got what they wished for. Now let's see if you guys get what you really want or if things get shook up. The coach from West Tn would have to be the leading candidate because of his success. Who are some others? Is there someone on the current staff that you guys want?

Who is the coach from West TN?

I know most of West TN coaches but I don't know the old contacts.