Jcs in 2a next year

Jcsfan06

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I know JaxMan. He's a USJ supporter. I don't blame ya'll if ya'll do schedule some easier teams. It will be tough steppin up but were lookin foward to playing JCS. Any idea where the game will be at next year?

Not sure...I am looking forward to the game as well...I have alot of respect for Milan and your tradition thru the years...I look forward to playing at your place as I have never attended a game there

Edited by JaxMan

Thank you sir. It's really a special place to play or attend a game. I played at JCS' field when I was in middle school and the only thing I remember was how impressive the playing surface was.

They do have a nice playing surface. Nice bleachers and facilities.

Edited by MPTigerT

thanks to both of you...we are proud of our field...I remember the middle school game you guys played in...I had a son on that team...he is a junior for JCS this yr...or maybe it was my younger sons 7th grade year...he was a freshman this year

Edited by JaxMan

Milan, Trenton, Humboldt, and Westview would be my top 4 for region 8AA and remember only the top 3 make it this year with 5 wild cards which would probably benefit JCS because I would assume they would do what USJ does and schedule cup cakes for non region games.

USJ has their hands full next year, I believe they have scheduled Harding Acadamy and Briercrest?

Not sure...I am looking forward to the game as well...I have alot of respect for Milan and your tradition thru the years...I look forward to playing at your place as I have never attended a game there

you're gonna be in for a treat as far as fan support goes. in my opinion and i've been around high school football since the early 70's. there is only one other stadium that rivals milan as far as fan support goes and that is paul ward stadium in huntingdon. i maybe going out on a limb here but you're not giving you're eagles enough respect. i.m gonna retact my prediction from another thread and predict JCS to finish 3rd in the region behind humboldt(2nd) and milan(1st). let me have it peabody fans.

you're gonna be in for a treat as far as fan support goes. in my opinion and i've been around high school football since the early 70's. there is only one other stadium that rivals milan as far as fan support goes and that is paul ward stadium in huntingdon. i maybe going out on a limb here but you're not giving you're eagles enough respect. i.m gonna retact my prediction from another thread and predict JCS to finish 3rd in the region behind humboldt(2nd) and milan(1st). let me have it peabody fans.

if u think jcs will beat out westview and peabody ur nuts they peabody returns several athletes and good players coming up and as for westview almost and entire defense which held milan to 7 points and humboldt to 21 and 14

if u think jcs will beat out westview and peabody ur nuts they peabody returns several athletes and good players coming up and as for westview almost and entire defense which held milan to 7 points and humboldt to 21 and 14

u have ur opinion and i have mine. respect to your's. i do think JCS is gonna suprise some teams next year though.