Jcs in 2a next year

Jcsfan06

Good Luck to GC hope ya'll get everything turned around. BUT ya'll beat Milan everywhere but on the scoreboard??? No idea where that came from. Pretty sure it was a blowout on the scoreboard and everywhere else.

But you realize everyone expects ya'll to lose because that is all GC has ever done. If you want to change this you have to earn respect.

Edited by bulldawgs#1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, lots of things to respond to here:

1) JCS will struggle in AA - as does any school moving up from a lower class (unless you're loaded with talent). They can win (not that they will) against USJ, Dresden, and Gibson Co. They will be hard pressed to beat any other team in the region next year. That being said, I think any of those three teams can hand them a loss as well.

2) JCS is not USJ so end the recruiting talk at that. Do they have money? Of course, that's part of being a private school. If it were publicly funded and barely so at that, it would be called a public school. The "concerned parent" at the AAU basketball game, Little League baseball game, or middle school football game talking to the best player is probably wearing red and columbia blue.

3) Gibson County does have a good head coach now - solid football fundamental guy as well as a quality individual. His staff is questionable (not all of them), but hopefully he will stay around for a while. As far as the note about players coming from all over the county, the baseball team just won the district last year and the girls' basketball team is a tough team every year. Don't make excuses, figure out a way. And be patient, it won't come over night, nor will it come in 2007.

Edited by westtennsports

1) JCS will struggle in AA - as does any school moving up from a lower class (unless you're loaded with talent). They can win (not that they will) against USJ, Dresden, and Gibson Co. They will be hard pressed to beat any other team in the region next year. That being said, I think any of those three teams can hand them a loss as well.

2) JCS is not USJ so end the recruiting talk at that. Do they have money? Of course, that's part of being a private school. If it were publicly funded and barely so at that, it would be called a public school. The "concerned parent" at the AAU basketball game, Little League baseball game, or middle school football game talking to the best player is probably wearing red and columbia blue.

3) Gibson County does have a good head coach now - solid football fundamental guy as well as a quality individual. His staff is questionable (not all of them), but hopefully he will stay around for a while. As far as the note about players coming from all over the county, the baseball team just won the district last year and the girls' basketball team is a tough team every year. Don't make excuses, figure out a way. And be patient, it won't come over night, nor will it come in 2007.

As a USJ alumnus, I think it's time we hired a new recruiting coordinator! From the looks of USJ's players the last couple of years, someone is not doing a good job.

As a USJ alumnus, I think it's time we hired a new recruiting coordinator! From the looks of USJ's players the last couple of years, someone is not doing a good job.

I don't blame you. Which "parent" is the chair of that committee?

If you are private. You recruit. At what level, who knows. For a private to compete they have to recruit. Cover it up all you want, but everybody knows.

Hey, lick your wounds, tell people what might have been, and move on. You weren't good enough. Here's a news flash - without a late TD pass to Raynor in the 4th quarter of the quarterfinals, you're losing in the semis to Lake Co. instead. What would you suggest then? The bald eagles at Reelfoot distracted your players?

I don't blame you. Which "parent" is the chair of that committee?

Hey, lick your wounds, tell people what might have been, and move on. You weren't good enough. Here's a news flash - without a late TD pass to Raynor in the 4th quarter of the quarterfinals, you're losing in the semis to Lake Co. instead. What would you suggest then? The bald eagles at Reelfoot distracted your players?

That would have been better because atleast a public would have been in the championship game.

That would have been better because atleast a public would have been in the championship game.

You had no complaints when you guys were beating down Zion Academy and CA this year.

JCS recruits? Now thats funny. Look at their great and dominating basketball and baseball teams. ;)

If they recruited wouldn't they have athletes in all sports? Even if was the same kids that played in every sport, wouldn't they recruit athletes? JCS was just the better team, they are well coached and they have a great bunch of kids. No reason to hate the private schools just because one had a better team than yours.

You had no complaints when you guys were beating down Zion Academy and CA this year.

JCS recruits? Now thats funny. Look at their great and dominating basketball and baseball teams. :blink:

If they recruited wouldn't they have athletes in all sports? Even if was the same kids that played in every sport, wouldn't they recruit athletes? JCS was just the better team, they are well coached and they have a great bunch of kids. No reason to hate the private schools just because one had a better team than yours.

Dont fool yourself, Zion and CA recruit, just not as well as JCS and other privates. I dont hate privates for recriuting, its their message that leads ppl the wrong way when their actions are different than their words.

Dont fool yourself, Zion and CA recruit, just not as well as JCS and other privates. I dont hate privates for recriuting, its their message that leads ppl the wrong way when their actions are different than their words.

Had Rainer not caught the pass in the final seconds of the game, small Lake County would have taken you to the woodshed instead of JCS. what would your excuse be then? Go buy some cheese to go with your whine and take this to the public private thread.

Usj needs to hire your recruiting cordinator. That is all I will say about that.

Had Rainer not caught the pass in the final seconds of the game, small Lake County would have taken you to the woodshed instead of JCS. what would your excuse be then? Go buy some cheese to go with your whine and take this to the public private thread.

Like I said in an earlier post that apperently you werent paying much attention too, I wish Lake Co. would have won. Atleast a 1A public would have been represented in the state championship game. Hey if you park in my driveway for $1000 dollars I could buy a whole lot cheese to go with my virgin wine (i dont drink alcohol)

:thumb::thumb:

Zion and CA were a combined 5-15 on the year. If thats the best their recruiter can do, tell them to fax me a job application. With all that money they have at those private schools, I should get paid pretty darn good. :P;)