Marshall County Thread

wareagles67

Thanks but i don't think coach thomas bought him down here to MC to turn right back around to take a baseball job he bought him to be his assistant in football. If he wants to coach baseball do it at Lewisburg or somewhere close so he will be with DT.

Huh?????

We're talking about the HEAD FOOTBALL COACH position at Centennial. We're not talking about baseball......

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm......an inquiring mind wants to know!

On the "Who is the next Coach at Science Hill" thread on the 4A-5A forum, somebody said LT was going to Science Hill........read my post on that thread.....tell me if i'm wrong. :lol:

it's on pg. 12

I think that the strikeoutking might have hit the nail right on the head ;) If that does happen and the LCHS job does somehow open up then you know who's going to be a prime candidate for it right????????? HINT: A Region 5-3A school could be under the direction of it's fourth head football coach in the last four years when all of this is said and done ;)

I think that the strikeoutking might have hit the nail right on the head ;) If that does happen and the LCHS job does somehow open up then you know who's going to be a prime candidate for it right????????? HINT: A Region 5-3A school could be under the direction of it's fourth head football coach in the last four years when all of this is said and done :o

WHAT!?!?!?!?

Why would he want to leave LC for Science Hill?? I thought he was actually pretty close to retiring all together? Wow.....guess i missed that one. lol

Wow.....guess those guys can't keep anybody. (So yeah i know which school and coach you're talking about :thumb: )

You know.....I know there's a ton of tradition at LC, but to me that would seem like a lateral move. He'd be moving up to 5A and would have to play a LOT of great teams and programs (i.e. Riverdale, Franklin, etc.) There's tons of talent where he is now, and I think he's got more of a chance to advance in the playoffs consistantly at his current school. Just doesn't make a lot of sense to me......what do you think?

WHAT!?!?!?!?

Why would he want to leave LC for Science Hill?? I thought he was actually pretty close to retiring all together? Wow.....guess i missed that one. lol

Wow.....guess those guys can't keep anybody. (So yeah i know which school and coach you're talking about :thumb: )

You know.....I know there's a ton of tradition at LC, but to me that would seem like a lateral move. He'd be moving up to 5A and would have to play a LOT of great teams and programs (i.e. Riverdale, Franklin, etc.) There's tons of talent where he is now, and I think he's got more of a chance to advance in the playoffs consistantly at his current school. Just doesn't make a lot of sense to me......what do you think?

What did the little girl say in "The Wizard of Oz" as she clapped her slippers together?????? ;)

Edited by Big Country

What did the little girl say in "The Wizard of Oz" as she clapped her slippers together?????? ;)

Very, very true :thumb:

As far as the 5-3A school goes, the people who hired him and the guy before him made two good hires on the surface. Guess they just didn't take into enough account that one is always wanting to be a star and be on the "rise" while the other could be just using them as a stepping stone to where he REALLY wants to go (LC). Go figure..... :o

Edited by eaglefan