Marshall County Thread

wareagles67

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres been some good coaches to come through marshall county and not quiet get the job done can coach thomas turn this around with the help of braden oneal and hightower

I thank so and here is why marshall has the kids to do so if they give him the time and i also hope that if he brings in anymore new coaches including him and the other two hope they don't say anything that might put us back in the spotlight again thats why i don't want him to bring back any of the old coaches like Johns and Coleman that coached under Mac.

But thats just what 1 guy thank who loves MC football.

He will call the defense. He is a defensive minded guy. Hester will be in charge of the offense and DT will only make suggestions on that side of the ball...if Hester stills comes that is!

Well, that is contrary to what others have said on here that Shockley would be the DC, but I am much MORE inclined to believe what you say. That is, that DT will be the coordinator.

So who is it? Shockley or DT????? Big Country, what do YOU say?

And I guess you are talking about the CHS job??? I've been hearing that Hester is a possible candidate, and that he might just go there if the job is offered to him.

Well, that is contrary to what others have said on here that Shockley would be the DC, but I am much MORE inclined to believe what you say. That is, that DT will be the coordinator.

So who is it? Shockley or DT????? Big Country, what do YOU say?

And I guess you are talking about the CHS job??? I've been hearing that Hester is a possible candidate, and that he might just go there if the job is offered to him.

Thomas will call the defenses as the head coach HOWEVER it will be Shockley who is titled "defensive coach" (that is if there's a such thing at the high school level).

Ultimately it will be Thomas who's in charge of everything :thumb: Hester & Shockley will just be assistant coaches on the staff :lol:

Thomas will call the defenses as the head coach HOWEVER it will be Shockley who is titled "defensive coach" (that is if there's a such thing at the high school level).

Ultimately it will be Thomas who's in charge of everything :thumb: Hester & Shockley will just be assistant coaches on the staff :lol:

So you are saying that Shockley will be the one actually calling the plays on defense?