Union City-Humboldt-Lake County

Who's Got It Goin On......U C Got It Goin On.......Who's Got It Goin On.......U C Got It Goin On..... Remember that backinthaoc ? I think it's time to get it started again. I have talked with several outside the Union City fans and region, and they tell me Union City shouldn't have any trouble making it back to the Boro. We'll see. Once everyone is back 100%, there is NO single at team in the west or entire state that can out play or out coach our guys.

Who's Got It Goin On.....U C Got It Goin On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: ..Yeah..I remember that.....I'll bet there are people that still have those t-shirts....

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's all remember that Andre' Coby...a STARTER for union city all season, has been out the past couple of weeks. When he gets back into the line up, there's another player off the bench with fresh legs, and one of uc's best 3 point shooters coming back. Everyone has forgotten about Dre. Once he gets back...look for union city to gain some more confidence, and become even more dominant than now. I've heard he will be playing at lake county. Watch out Falcon fans!!

Let's all remember that Andre' Coby...a STARTER for union city all season, has been out the past couple of weeks. When he gets back into the line up, there's another player off the bench with fresh legs, and one of uc's best 3 point shooters coming back. Everyone has forgotten about Dre. Once he gets back...look for union city to gain some more confidence, and become even more dominant than now. I've heard he will be playing at lake county. Watch out Falcon fans!!

Yeah, dre coby is gonna come back like DWADE on crack. Cant wait to watch him dunk on springer.

When he does I hope springer doesn't do like he did at fulton County. Their big man went up for an open dunk and springer ran from accross court to block it, I don't think he ment to hit him but both guys went into the mat harder than anything I have seen in a long time. He didn't mean to hurt him and though it was ugly the ref just called a foul. Both guys got up smilin' but dang it was ugly. It was pretty awesome. :lol:

When he does I hope springer doesn't do like he did at fulton County. Their big man went up for an open dunk and springer ran from accross court to block it, I don't think he ment to hit him but both guys went into the mat harder than anything I have seen in a long time. He didn't mean to hurt him and though it was ugly the ref just called a foul. Both guys got up smilin' but dang it was ugly. It was pretty awesome. :lol:

It wasnt their big man,it was Malcolm Caldwell,and Dre cant dunk,so i dont think that Springer would have to worry bout that,and if he tried,Springer will block it.

Dre can't dunk?????????

He cant do it on a consisitant basis.Have you seen Springer hops.It will be hard for any player to dunk on Springer on a fast break.He usually let a person go ahead of him and he go pin it on the backboard.With Dre having a knee injury,i doubt you will see him attempt a dunk this year,but when he get back to a 100 percent,I see him doing it in some games next year.Springer has some of the longest arms for a guard and also have tremendous hops to go along with those long arms.

He cant do it on a consisitant basis.Have you seen Springer hops.It will be hard for any player to dunk on Springer on a fast break.He usually let a person go ahead of him and he go pin it on the backboard.With Dre having a knee injury,i doubt you will see him attempt a dunk this year,but when he get back to a 100 percent,I see him doing it in some games next year.Springer has some of the longest arms for a guard and also have tremendous hops to go along with those long arms.

you must not no THE dre coby.. i've seen that man jump up vertical and sit on the rim. Ive seen him beat kobe bryant in a 1 on 1 match, then he got up talkin aboutt "Im the real coby ya heard".

you must not no THE dre coby.. i've seen that man jump up vertical and sit on the rim. Ive seen him beat kobe bryant in a 1 on 1 match, then he got up talkin aboutt "Im the real coby ya heard".

Dre. Coby who? you must not my boy nik brooks, better known as john sally. or cedric allen. one time i seen this kid put the ball in the rim blindfolded sitting down, without using his hands

You need to keep watching football because you dont know anything about basketball. I've seen Andre play alot more than you have. Andre is a good player with a solid shot. He might come out rusty but he will be ready to play when needed. He couldnt dunk before the injury so what makes you think he is goin to do it after. Love the way he plays but not a high riser that is cedric and tony job.

You need to keep watching football because you dont know anything about basketball. I've seen Andre play alot more than you have. Andre is a good player with a solid shot. He might come out rusty but he will be ready to play when needed. He couldnt dunk before the injury so what makes you think he is goin to do it after. Love the way he plays but not a high riser that is cedric and tony job.

I think they're playing around....Nothing to get worked up over...

Dre. Coby who? you must not my boy nik brooks, better known as john sally. or cedric allen. one time i seen this kid put the ball in the rim blindfolded sitting down, without using his hands

But u dont know nothin bout the one and only brandon easley,get crunk, this mane at one time had no legs grew them overnight and did a 360 windmill in between the legs over the backboard blindfolded jam on yao ming! Just to warn everybody B Easy dont play games!