Union City-Humboldt-Lake County

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Wardawg is pretty much on it. Springer showed up with a mohawk.

Not that I cared how much we beat gleason by, but I wish guys would take the game more seriously. Or at least let the fans know that they don't give a crap so we can stop getting our hopes up and save some gas money.

Personally, I don't think Humbolt will win at LC, in fact I am looking at LC by at least 15. I think we came out looking for an easy win last week.

But witht the way we are playing:

Shooting less than 50%

No rebounding

Stupid fouls

We get our butts handed to us by UC.

LC has to get their heads out of their keesters.

Still cheering my falcons though...

Yeah i think Lake Co. is in major trouble if Whitby don't get his ball team back in focus because the L.C fand did not want to wath that garbage against Gleason tue. night..If players would had done that back in the Obion Central days they would had been caned with no questions ask..So lc players concider yourself lucky Jimmy is getting old and mellowed out..And u need to have more respect for your fans than what u had tue. night..So my message to Jimmy is..Get it together or you will be watching at borro like your were last year because i saw you and half your players there last year watching the show. :lol:

How will UC do in Humboldt on Friday night?? :lol:

Do they still have some players banged up?? ;)

The Vikings may do what they did to Lake Co. and pound the ball inside on UC who will in turn try to run them out of the gym :D

Andre' Coby is the only one that is still hurt.....Wilkins and Brown wouldn't have missed any games had the opponents been LC and Humboldt and not Greenfield and South Fulton..They will play Friday night.....

My prediction.....

Union City-86

Humboldt-79

Andre' Coby is the only one that is still hurt.....Wilkins and Brown wouldn't have missed any games had the opponents been LC and Humboldt and not Greenfield and South Fulton..They will play Friday night.....

My prediction.....

Union City-86

Humboldt-79

Congrats to Humboldt on the W over GC...it ended up being a 13 point win which was a whole lot closer game than 13 points...Humboldt did play better but GC still got off the 3 point shots...Justin Spears hit I believe 5 or 6 in just the first half..Humboldt did not attempt many 3 pointers as expected but were taking a step or two inside the three line each time and were knockin down those shots...CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW NIGHTS GAME!!! good luck to both teams!!!

Yeah i think Lake Co. is in major trouble if Whitby don't get his ball team back in focus because the L.C fand did not want to wath that garbage against Gleason tue. night..If players would had done that back in the Obion Central days they would had been caned with no questions ask..So lc players concider yourself lucky Jimmy is getting old and mellowed out..And u need to have more respect for your fans than what u had tue. night..So my message to Jimmy is..Get it together or you will be watching at borro like your were last year because i saw you and half your players there last year watching the show. :thumb:

It is time for the legend to retire. It's that simple.

Congrats to Humboldt on the W over GC...it ended up being a 13 point win which was a whole lot closer game than 13 points...Humboldt did play better but GC still got off the 3 point shots...Justin Spears hit I believe 5 or 6 in just the first half..Humboldt did not attempt many 3 pointers as expected but were taking a step or two inside the three line each time and were knockin down those shots...CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW NIGHTS GAME!!! good luck to both teams!!!

Humboldt won by 13 tonight without starting 6'4 C Deandre Perry...Derek Sain was in foul trouble most of the night and sat a lot of minutes...The game was fairly close in the first half, but not too close at all in the second...The kid from GC was hitting those 3's with hands in his face...He did most of his damage in the first half though and was held in check afterwards...Other than him, no one was effective from 3 point land...Other than his 3 pointers, I don't believe they had but 1 or 2 other three pointers made the entire night...

Humboldt's guard play once again looked impressive as Gibson Co. packed in the zone daring Humboldt's guards to beat them...Humboldt's guards were still able to penetrate and find ways to get the ball to their teammates in an opportunity to score an easy basket...As a team, they are shooting the mid-range jumper with great consistency which only makes these guys even more dangerous...

As far as I know, Perry was held out as a precautionary measure...I'm sure they're trying to get him 100% for tomorrow night...

Humboldt won by 13 tonight without starting 6'4 C Deandre Perry...Derek Sain was in foul trouble most of the night and sat a lot of minutes...The game was fairly close in the first half, but not too close at all in the second...The kid from GC was hitting those 3's with hands in his face...He did most of his damage in the first half though and was held in check afterwards...Other than him, no one was effective from 3 point land...Other than his 3 pointers, I don't believe they had but 1 or 2 other three pointers made the entire night...

Humboldt's guard play once again looked impressive as Gibson Co. packed in the zone daring Humboldt's guards to beat them...Humboldt's guards were still able to penetrate and find ways to get the ball to their teammates in an opportunity to score an easy basket...As a team, they are shooting the mid-range jumper with great consistency which only makes these guys even more dangerous...

As far as I know, Perry was held out as a precautionary measure...I'm sure they're trying to get him 100% for tomorrow night...

I think I may make the trip to Humboldt for tonight's UC/Humboldt game. I've heard a lot of questions about Perry's toughness - he's a big, strong animal, but it doesn't take much to keep him off the floor. Any truth to the rumor?

I think I may make the trip to Humboldt for tonight's UC/Humboldt game. I've heard a lot of questions about Perry's toughness - he's a big, strong animal, but it doesn't take much to keep him off the floor. Any truth to the rumor?

Not at all...It wasn't his choice last night...He tweaked his knee a little in the Trenton game and was just being held out to try and get him as close to 100% as possible for tonight's game...The only other games I can remember him missing were when he knocked heads with the guy from UC and 1 or 2 games afterwards...I think it was a retinal bruise or something like that but that's just something I heard so I don't know how much stock to put into that...He's been playing some good basketball for Humboldt lately and at 6'4 240, he's a great prescence down low on both ends of the floor