Union City-Humboldt-Lake County

Wait just a second, U dont know bout my boy Pat Polk?! then u must not have seen us play,my boy pop pop just throws people around under the rim. He is just about to get as physical as the X Man from last year.

i did see the game...but idk the whole squad...what number is he? and X...he was good...but i didn't see him be physical against us...all i saw was him throw up that "X" with his arms every game...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They won 80-67....Hit around 12 threes, but Dresden kept it close....Dresden had a good gameplan, and shut down MJ to only 4 points(Eventhough he played very minimal)...Still couldn't pull it out though...

MJ was sick....That's why he didn't score too many points.....

It was pretty predictable for UC to have a letdown against Dresden....They had beaten them 119-79 in the first game,they had just come off a big road district win against state ranked Humboldt...Dresden played about as well as they could and still got beat 13 at home.....

I heard it was a one point game late in the game. Good job Dresden.

It was a one point game maybe as late as sometime in the third quarter......Most of the time it was 5-10 points,then Union City went up as much as 15 in the fourth quarter....First half was pretty close with Dresden holding leads at some points....Got to give Dresden credit,they were getting an opportunity to play the #1 ranked defending champs on their home floor with a 40 point loss still fresh in their minds as revenge...Levister is a pretty good player..He can hit the three and he also creates his own shots...Nice player...They need more like him though....

what do y'all think Bradford's chances are against Union City Friday night?

Slim and none.....Bradford has played well of late,but Union City is on another level.......And it's at Union City...Bradford had their chance against UC earlier in Bradford when they played a good game for about 2 1/2 quarters....And the Red Devils still lost by 32 points...

I'll say this though...Bradford is well coached...Larry Eddings has done a fine job there..He doesn't cry like some folks do about UC and Humboldt being in their district..He has just decided he and his team would work harder...He has my respect....

Bet you won't come to union city and say that .... so don't say it under a screen name

You are doing excactly what this person wants you to do...Don't take the bait and just ignore it..... :thumb:

Maybe it will go away or someone will report it to coachT....I can think of about 5 different board rules it has broken just in the little bit of time it has been posting....

Are you joking? Humboldt was shooting in the bonus in the first QUARTER and got at least 15-20 free throws in the first half alone. It was a great game for three quarters when Union City kept running and shooting and Humboldt ran out of ammo. Legs are not only important for keeping up with a run and gun team, but also to keep shooting well.

Sorry I didnt make myself very clear.... I was speaking specifically about in the fourth period. Epperson couldnt move for being smothered.....way too much contact. But thats the breaks......officiating never seems to please us for very long. You're right though Humboldt did run out of ammo in the fourth. We shouldve gone to man in the fourth.......cant give that kind of shooting open looks. Humboldt needs to take stock and decide just what they want to accomplish this year.

QUOTE(bradford_reddevils @ Jan 17 2007 - 11:41 PM)

what do y'all think Bradford's chances are against Union City Friday night?

Bradford...sorry guys but i dont think this game will be pretty for yall. Even though they won, i know everyone was disappointed that uc didnt stomp dresden...and i betcha coach sisco let them know about that. Look for them to have an all around awesome game, in every aspect. And with it being UC's homecoming...they got to show out a little!! Bradford better saddle up and hold on for the ride...I'm saying UC by 20-25