Union City-Humboldt-Lake County

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, ok I guess us old folks just that don't get that mess talk sometimes. Who don't you like from Lake county? Is it the players or some of the fans or all of the fans. I certainly would like for us to beat UC but I don't dislike the players or UC's fans they are supporting their team just like I am. Sometimes I disagree with other fans but I ain't hating. Sometimes we just have to agree to disagree. No arguing your point that LC is not as good. But maybe just maybe if we keep eating our Wheaties we can one day slay the giant that is UC. I am spellerone and I approve this message.

ur right i shouldnt have said it like that but what i mean is that i dont like them because they are our rivals, i dont really have a problem with anybody, but when the game is on i dont like them at all

How in the world did Humboldt beat Lake County? I watched Humboldt last night and they looked pretty ordinary. Our best player, McHaney didnt play and we still only got beat by 13 points. Its going to be Lake County and Union City fighting it out. Bradford or Dresden could beat Humboldt in the tournament.

If you didn't notice, Derek Sain didn't play at all that night. :blink:

ur right i shouldnt have said it like that but what i mean is that i dont like them because they are our rivals, i dont really have a problem with anybody, but when the game is on i dont like them at all

johnny...Seriously,this isn't like you...Are your sure your dad isn't signed in under your name????.... :lol:

Union City-102

Gleason-48

I think three cheerleaders played there in the fourth quarter......

15 players played in the game for Union City including 4 freshmen that played the entire fourth quarter....Those 4 scored 16 points out of the 18 points scored in the 4th qtr...Jeremy Simpson led UC in scoring with 21 points.....BJ Marshall scored a career high 10 points..Andre' Coby playing in his second game after his injury scored 10 points also.....Nik Brooks came in and scored 9 points on 3 three pointers...

Union City improves to 23-3 and 15-0 in district play...

Lake County beats Trenton in a physical but relativly uninteresting game 69 to 55. The boys came out playing to the competition the first half allowing trenton a few small leads from time to time. but after the half they came out hustling pretty hard. Thought valentine was going to duke it out a couple of times. Copeland ran straight over a kid for a cherge completely leveling him. Obviously blatant. But then he picked him up and dusted him off. Chanen shot 20+. Springer had 14. Sep had 10+. I left after the third. whitby kept his starting 5 out most the game and continuously rotated down the bench. I think he is trying to find kids to give his starters a break for when we play humbolt and most likely UC again.

Lake County and Trenton just don't like each other......

mightymac.....You guys don't have but 6 players that can handle the competition Union City and Humboldt put in front of you....

Union City's depth hurt Lake County last Tuesday nite....It's hard to play a team that can put 10 on the floor without much of a drop-off....When Union City scored the last 9 or 11 points of the first half to go up 9 at half,they did that with 3 subs on the floor....

Lake County beats Trenton in a physical but relativly uninteresting game 69 to 55. The boys came out playing to the competition the first half allowing trenton a few small leads from time to time. but after the half they came out hustling pretty hard. Thought valentine was going to duke it out a couple of times. Copeland ran straight over a kid for a cherge completely leveling him. Obviously blatant. But then he picked him up and dusted him off. Chanen shot 20+. Springer had 14. Sep had 10+. I left after the third. whitby kept his starting 5 out most the game and continuously rotated down the bench. I think he is trying to find kids to give his starters a break for when we play humbolt and most likely UC again.

Russel Avery picked up two fouls early in the first quarter and had to sit..In the 4th quarter with 5 minutes left to play Lake Co had a 24 point lead and Whitby started subbing!