Union City-Humboldt-Lake County

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OC, you are right about the depth of LC. We really have five that can play with UC and Humbolt, our sixth is shaky at best. The Falcons ability to stay out of foul trouble is going to be key down the stretch. Slow first have but a high octane 3rd quarter for the Falcons, Geanes got caught on fire and the Falcons went from a 5 point lead to a 22 point lead in 2-3 minutes. Very rough game last night as we had busted lips some physical play and mean looks exchanged but overall a good win for LC. Oh yeah, looking at the other post OC, who is Wilson and where would he become principal at, b/c I know our Super endorsed our current HS principal? I would not dare speak for the man but as far as Coach Whitby I see retirement before he would return to OC. That is my humble opinion :lol:

OC, you are right about the depth of LC. We really have five that can play with UC and Humbolt, our sixth is shaky at best. The Falcons ability to stay out of foul trouble is going to be key down the stretch. Slow first have but a high octane 3rd quarter for the Falcons, Geanes got caught on fire and the Falcons went from a 5 point lead to a 22 point lead in 2-3 minutes. Very rough game last night as we had busted lips some physical play and mean looks exchanged but overall a good win for LC. Oh yeah, looking at the other post OC, who is Wilson and where would he become principal at, b/c I know our Super endorsed our current HS principal? I would not dare speak for the man but as far as Coach Whitby I see retirement before he would return to OC. That is my humble opinion :lol:

Wilson was the principal at LC before a guy I know pretty well took over. :lol: I can't remember if he was here for one or two years, but I know it wasn't more than two (I was in about second grade at the time). I'd bet good money that he won't be back.

All the Wilson and Whitby stuff was sarcasm....

I could see Whitby coming back to OC to fill the County Athletic Director job...There are folks at OC that just won't let go....Look for the gym floor at OC to be renamed after Whitby...Not now,but in the future...Mark my words..

Nobody know any details of the Humboldt-South Fulton game??

All the Wilson and Whitby stuff was sarcasm....

I could see Whitby coming back to OC to fill the County Athletic Director job...There are folks at OC that just won't let go....Look for the gym floor at OC to be renamed after Whitby...Not now,but in the future...Mark my words..

Nobody know any details of the Humboldt-South Fulton game??

Humboldt won by about 30 according to Keith Frazier this morning. I forget the exact score.

The Humboldt crowd has gone silent lately.....Why is that??

Anyone know the score of the Humboldt-South Fulton game last nite??....Why did Sain not play in the Greenfield game and did he play at South Fulton??

Sain did not play against Greenfield because he had been suffering with the flu for a few days prior to and the day of the game and was not at school. He was there at the game but did not dress out. Not putting Greenfield down by any means but, that isn't the worst of games to just let him rest anyways. I didn't attend the South Fulton game personally but, I was told by a player that it was " Alotta points to not alotta points". So that could more than likely mean, like NWhoopaholic mentioned, that it could've easily been a 30 point win. I was told that Sain did play most of the game against South Fulton.

Edited by H-Town Vikes