More thoughts about Temple football

In a way it is, but I have come to the conclusion that Pasture (pastor) is not RE but that it is MR. That's my uneducated guess -- even though it really doesn't make any difference to me who it is -- CoachT is just a message board and people can express their opinions and we can either take em or leave em. As for me, I'm not going to lose any sleep over anything that is said on these boards.

Nope, sorry, guess I again. I am not Mickey Rector

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he is. Then I will know who he is. Maybe pay some kid to shank him during a game. :thumb:

He cant take a position like that with his bathroom demands. The question will be , can he make it through the half. Or, can he make it back out after the half. ;)

The Laugherhead also heard this. I was eating out on the mountain this morning and someone was talking about this. The Laugherhead can't believe TT hired Slick Rick as the defensive coordinator. Slick Rick appears to know his stuff though. He will probably make a good coach.

I hope he is. Then I will know who he is. Maybe pay some kid to shank him during a game. :lol:

He cant take a position like that with his bathroom demands. The question will be , can he make it through the half. Or, can he make it back out after the half. :lol:

The Laugherhead says we will definately find out who ole Slick Ricky is if he took the position as defensive coordinator at Temple. Mo$$$$, how do you think TT will accomadate Slick Rick and his IBS situation?

The Laugherhead says we will definately find out who ole Slick Ricky is if he took the position as defensive coordinator at Temple. Mo$$$$, how do you think TT will accomadate Slick Rick and his IBS situation?

Old Pirate says Sick Ricky, alias Slick Rick will have his hands full! Old Pirate has not seen him on coacht and wondered if he was still delirious (wondering in mind).

I just want to say I am ashamed to be a part of temple. I am ashamed of how badly the administration has treated coach beard and coach skogen. I can't believe the administration, eldridge, tried to get coach skogen fired during the season when they were doing so well. And don't everyone tell me that is not true--because I know it is true! Temple had a bunch of new people come into the administration this year who butted in and messed everything good temple had going on. The little Skogen is leaving and coach skogen resigned and they should!! The whole Skogen family has been taken for granted. Temple would have nothing if it weren't for the skogens. NO state championships--no basketball program--and definately no football program. Temple ran away the only good thing they had in their athletics--and they WILL regret it! They will be horrible in Football next year and the basketball program will be the worst since early 90's. It is shameful what temple has done and how they have treated those like the Skogens who have been nothing but helpful to the whole temple community. and NO, I am not a Skogen--but I am a good friend of the Skogens--and this is how I feel and what I know. I am ashamed to have ever been a part of temple.

I just want to say I am ashamed to be a part of temple. I am ashamed of how badly the administration has treated coach beard and coach skogen. I can't believe the administration, eldridge, tried to get coach skogen fired during the season when they were doing so well. And don't everyone tell me that is not true--because I know it is true! Temple had a bunch of new people come into the administration this year who butted in and messed everything good temple had going on. The little Skogen is leaving and coach skogen resigned and they should!! The whole Skogen family has been taken for granted. Temple would have nothing if it weren't for the skogens. NO state championships--no basketball program--and definately no football program. Temple ran away the only good thing they had in their athletics--and they WILL regret it! They will be horrible in Football next year and the basketball program will be the worst since early 90's. It is shameful what temple has done and how they have treated those like the Skogens who have been nothing but helpful to the whole temple community. and NO, I am not a Skogen--but I am a good friend of the Skogens--and this is how I feel and what I know. I am ashamed to have ever been a part of temple.

The Real Geno says don't worry about it Goandgetit. You are replacing Coach Skogen with Coach Rick Ricardo. He has much more knowledge about the game than Coach Skogen. Coach Ricardo will make a great addition to the Temple staff. Have faith in Coach Ricardo.