TO ALL RAVENWOOD AND SMYRNA FANS

CHS 2007

Sorry, but as an outside observer, I just want to say something here real quick. I would have put this on another Ravenwood/Smyrna thread, but there is too many that say the same thing. So I'll just say this once and get it over with.

BOTH schools, BOTH fans,

JUST LET IT GO!!!!!!

I'm absolutely sick of hearing the same stuff go back and forth over and over again! And so is the majority of people on this thread. You BOTH are contributing to this, and you BOTH are making yourselves look stupid!!

SMYRNA: You won! But obviously that's not enough for you guys! You have to get on Coach T and let every man, woman, and child in the world know about it! If you have nothing better to add than "Haha, we won! Take That" then don't post, because a million people have already posted that! Some of these posts I've seen are just pure tasteless and contrubute nothing. It appears that even some of you (I won't mention names) have just joined this website to trash talk. I don't appreciate it, the other posters don't appreciate it, and I almost certainly suspect CoachT doesn't appreciate it. Remember the Riverdale and Ooltewah threads?You were complaining about them gloating and trash talking. You were complaining about them being cocky. Then you became cocky. Then you guys started trashing other schools. So congatulatons. Not on the win, but on sinking to everyone else's level.

RAVENWOOD: As a Williamson County resident, and by having a girlfriend at the school, I actually know your program pretty well. Last year, you actually had some class. This year, I don't know what happened. This whole situation is a double edged sword. Yes some of the things Smyrna did was classless. But so was storming the field and trash talking the Smyrna players. So was parking directly in the middle of Centennial's tailgate party. So was holding up hamburger signs when Zac Cordell came to town. When you guys do it, it's spirited. But when another team does it to you, it's classless. If you give it out, you have to learn to take it. If you don't want to get blasted on CoachT, then don't do anything to provoke it.

And one more thing. The whole BELIEVE argument is just about the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Everyone one uses that phrase, it doesn't belong to anyone. Centennial used "I Believe" during the 2002 playoffs. The Red Wings used it during the 1998 season. Religious people use it everyday. That phrase belongs to anyone that actually beleives in something. Not just one particular group or person. You guys both believed in your team: Therefore, you both believed.

Basically, this just something that neeeded to be said. I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but hopefully, this will stop this silly banter and we can all look forward to next season.

Thank you,

CHS 2007

Edited by CHS 2007

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic