Region 4-5A Rumor Mill

jmu031

with all these riverdale members on coacht talking about every other school in there region what are yall going to be like i heard you got a qb, but it might be a rumor and who all is returning. do you have enough this year to make it all the way, just curious, but i hear that blackman is on the rise because there freshman team was so good. and i hear some talk from wilson central that lat year they were young and they will be a playoff contender this year. who do you guys think will have the best potential to make it deep into the playoffs besides you. i hpe you all do good and good luck next season.

dont forget about siegel :unsure: ..................................no really i mean dont forget

alright humor me...you had a lot of SRs last year you have Bass and precious but not much else and unless precious starts working hard he isnt going to be much so tell me a legit reason as to why you should be in the playoff mix...i dont think we will be in the state championship mix if that means anything to ya

and who will oaklands qb

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anybody heard of this matt rofrano kid that played for smyrna last year. i think he played the d-line but not familiar with him.he had like 70 tackles and 2 sacks on the year. i heard he is going to riverdale.hope he doesnt my son said that he is pretty athletic for a 5'11 210 d-lineman maybe this will help riverdale with the d-line situation and they could put verge at d-end.

i dont know were you heard this from but i am matt rofrano and im not going anywhere. why would i leave my brothers and all my fabulous coaches like coach pitts. he is probably the coolest coach on our staff and im going to be ready next year to play for my last year and im going to tell you this that im going to stick with my brothers and wont leave.

tell us why you think siegel will be in the playoff mix next year?

i have heard that schaller ( good baseball player) will be oaklands QB but he is only a sophmore and it is not definate

they were just as young as any team was last year and they have many returning starters and played EVERY game competitive.......the scores in the Ind. and the SHS. games dont indicate how close those games were.........yall almost lost to them yourselves....and dont say anything about the wing t being new......so is schaller the leader of the qbs

I doubt Schaller will be QB this upcoming year. He is a freshman now sophmore next year.

so WHO will it be then.......youre there everyday

i dont know were you heard this from but i am matt rofrano and im not going anywhere. why would i leave my brothers and all my fabulous coaches like coach pitts. he is probably the coolest coach on our staff and im going to be ready next year to play for my last year and im going to tell you this that im going to stick with my brothers and wont lea

thats true. i was wandering why somebody would have said that. i wouldnt leave a team that i played for all my high school years either. so it is probably just a rumor just like i hear coming from all of these riverdale players. son you stick to your team and dont let go yall will probably win region anyways if you and your teammates work together and be a family.

Why are you so anxious about who is QB at OHS, soph?

Has anyone given Chanz Boyd a look at quarterback? If we really were looking at going to a wingt situation ......I think he would make an excellent one. Very quick, can run the ball himself.... can lay a lick so he could block well too..... very tenacious too.

I heard at the game that Sinor is back out for football again. If this is true, a definite plus for Oakland. He is stout already, and could lay on some pain. May be a nice lil replacement for Ryan Stell.

Can Bacillum or OakIand confirm about Sinor? And what do yall think about Boyd?

Edited by 2priceless

yea well i hate rumors and i dont know where this one started but like i said its not true. our team is working harder than ever and we are going to defend our state title, but its not going to be easy we still have to find a couple more players to step up i dont know who they will be but i hope the are ready to play on friday nights.i had all the coaches jumping on my back asking if i was leaving or if i didnt like were i was and i told them no and asked them what they are talking about and coach shad said that someone even called him to ask if i was moving or something was wrong and he said not that he new of and i saw him in weightlifting and we talked about it.

Edited by smyrnajoker0855