Big 9 Confrence

32-34combo

You are an idiot! While I tend to think that Coach Morgan may not be the right answer to take DB where DB wants to go, for someone to get on CoachT with a dumb name like that and talk a bunch of trash is IDIOTIC! You must be a student with something against him or a player that won't get moved up to Varsity or a parent of a player that obviously can't play. If you feel that way about Coach Morgan, simply write a letter to AD Daniels and kindly explain to him why you feel that way, but for you to make a name like that and say things like you just said is just childish...

Morgan is a very good coach. Who do you think can replace him and do a better job. I really think the whole EAST Tenn area is down this year. Science Hill will probably be number 1 this yr and D-B 2nd. In fact Greenville is the only legit team to make it to the state this yr.from this area. I bet the other team will come from the Knoxville region. Stay off Morgan , they have never replaced Bear Bryant and you will never replaced Buck VanHuss.

You are an idiot! While I tend to think that Coach Morgan may not be the right answer to take DB where DB wants to go, for someone to get on CoachT with a dumb name like that and talk a bunch of trash is IDIOTIC! You must be a student with something against him or a player that won't get moved up to Varsity or a parent of a player that obviously can't play. If you feel that way about Coach Morgan, simply write a letter to AD Daniels and kindly explain to him why you feel that way, but for you to make a name like that and say things like you just said is just childish...

Morgan is a very good coach. Who do you think can replace him and do a better job. I really think the whole EAST Tenn area is down this year. Science Hill will probably be number 1 this yr and D-B 2nd. In fact Greenville is the only legit team to make it to the state this yr.from this area. I bet the other team will come from the Knoxville region. Stay off Morgan , they have never replaced Bear Bryant and you will never replaced Buck VanHuss.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how anybody can say this guy is a "good coach" after what he has done to this current team at DB. This whole deal has become a joke. However, I would not be calling for him to be fired just yet. Lets see if he can bring the team back to where they should be first. After all, theres no way the Athletic Director would ever fire him. After single handedly distroying the basketball program himself a few years ago. Morgan is starting to make him look good.

I don't know how anybody can say this guy is a "good coach" after what he has done to this current team at DB. This whole deal has become a joke. However, I would not be calling for him to be fired just yet. Lets see if he can bring the team back to where they should be first. After all, theres no way the Athletic Director would ever fire him. After single handedly distroying the basketball program himself a few years ago. Morgan is starting to make him look good.

wow has D-B played in the State Tournament the last few years. I think so . More than once

You my friend have obviously never seen C Mo coach! ;) When he is on the sidelines he gets so crazy over the stupidest things and he treats his players with no respect.... One of the main reasons they lose is because of his terrible coaching philosophies.

Maybe the reason they are losing is because the best guard in the confrence is hurt and isnt playing ????

I think that everyone needs to just stay off of the coach. He definately is not the one that gets out there on the court and makes the plays. The players make the plays. Most of you don't even know what kind of pressure comes from being a head coach. I think people not being pleased and wanting to fire someone comes with ignorance. People are saying the same thing about Graham. I guess some people have forgot that you are not in high school to win a state championship. You are in high school to get a high school diploma. Last time I checked you don't get grades for participating in sports. Sports are an extracurricular activity. Lets look beyond the wins and losses and look at what these people do in the classroom. That is what matters to most people. I do believe that DB is first class when it comes to academics, so if this coach is doing his job there then get off of his back. Until you get in his shoes then don't say a word. If you think he is not the man for the job then put your resume in.

wow has D-B played in the State Tournament the last few years. I think so . More than once

DITTO

I don't think it's nearly as important to be playing great now as it will be in January and February. It's apparent to me that this team is really missing Coty Sensabaugh. So for now let's cut Charlie some slack and just wait and see what happens at the end of the season. You just might be pleasantly surprised.

YOur crazy. Morgan is one of the best coaches in the big 9.

After seeing the Indians play tonight I have to say that you MD11 are the only one making stupid posts on here. Bottom-line THESE KIDS WON’T PLAY FOR MORGAN!!!! That’s my assessment of the deal. He has the players but the intensity that is normally there when you see a DB squad play is not there!! Throp is doing his thing…Justin has obviously been told to wait his turn because he could have done much more damage if given the green light, and I didn’t really notice anyone else on the team. The Vikings are a Very inexperienced team and that’s about the nicest way I know to say it. The team hustles on D but they have NO true offensive threat! In fact they really only have one player that can create his own shot. But the coach is able to motivate them and this win will go a long way in boosting their confidence in each other. For my boys to pull out a win over the Indians with what the Indians have the potential to bring to the table…I have to agree…Morgan’s effectiveness may be over unless he can find some way to motivate this team. Regardless of what the Indians problems are…this was a big win for the Vikings.

And to those that think that Cody’s reappearance on the court will completely change the face of this team…I will remind you that the S in his last name stands for Sensabaugh not Superman, and its unfair to put that kind of pressure on him!