Rutledge Girls

boxn1

District 2AA fans:

When you know your District matchups and game dates, please post them.

I understand that GP and CC play monday with the one seed hanging in the balance. Is it correct that CC is undefeated while GP's only loss was at CC?

Who wins the tiebreaker if GP wins tommorrow? I take it Pigeon Forge will be the three seed with Rutledge and Cumberland Gap playing for the four seed. Are all district games at Cumberland Gap?

Thanks.

Congrats to Coach Roach on his 700th career win.....GOOD JOB!!!!!

Does anyone know the outcome of the boys and girls games for Rutledge vs West Greene? How did each team play?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Coach Roach on his 700th career win.....GOOD JOB!!!!!

Does anyone know the outcome of the boys and girls games for Rutledge vs West Greene? How did each team play?

Rutledge won both games, Girls won by 5 it was close all the way. Boys trailed most of the game to West Greene but took the lead with around 3 minutes and won by 6..

District 2AA fans:

When you know your District matchups and game dates, please post them.

I understand that GP and CC play monday with the one seed hanging in the balance. Is it correct that CC is undefeated while GP's only loss was at CC?

Who wins the tiebreaker if GP wins tommorrow? I take it Pigeon Forge will be the three seed with Rutledge and Cumberland Gap playing for the four seed. Are all district games at Cumberland Gap?

Thanks.

Rutledge wins third place outright last night with a hard fought victory over Cumberland Gap. That leaves the District looking like 1-Claiborne 2-Gatlinburg Pittman 3-Rutledge 4/5 Pigeon Forge and Cumberland Gap 6-Union County. 1 and 2 receives a bye, Rutledge plays Union County with Pigeon Forge and Cumberland Gap playing each other. The date and times are to be set today at the coaches meeting.

CC defeated GP twice this year and went undefeated in the district. GP only lost the two games to CC. Rutledge split with Pigeon Forge and swept Cumberland Gap (all close games). PF and GAP split with one another. Should make for an interesting tournament. Nobody has forgotten what PF did last year from the 4 spot. Good luck to everyone and GO LADY PIONEERS.

Also, Congratulations to COACH ROACH for 700 wins! He has been ill and we send him our prayers. We would like to thank Coach Combs and Coach Wells for doing a terrific job all year especially while Coach Roach has been out.

The date and times are to be set today at the coaches meeting.

Where, when and what time would Rutledge play Union Co.

Good Luck Katie Crews

Does anyone know what year was it when the last Rutledge girls team had a shot or went to regionals and or state?

Good Luck Girls in districts. Play hard team ball and show them what good ole girls are made of.

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!