Rutledge Girls

boxn1

i didnt know it was a secret or an issue?

Easy now! Was mentioned several pages back that she was changing clubs but nothing was mentioned as to who she was going to. Just curious- like keeping up on all the girls my girls play against, checking box scores, that kinda thing. No big deal. Hope she helps your team break through!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The date and times are to be set today at the coaches meeting.

Where, when and what time would Rutledge play Union Co.

Good Luck Katie Crews

Rutledge plays Gatlinburg Pittman today at 4:00. Good luck to the Lady Pioneers. If they keep pressure on the shooters, they can be a dangerous team for GP. Obviously they can't let GP set and shoot it like they did Union County. If they are able to keep a hand in the shooters face tonight they could pull off an upset against a very good GP team. That plus how they handle the pressure from GP will be keys to todays game.

Also, congratulations to Kacey Roach (Sr.), Kendall Brabson (Jr.), and Katie Crews (So.) for making the All-District team. Great job girls!

Regionals 2003

State 1999

I think that is Correct.

Regionals in 2002...when Beth Hopper and Pee Wee Harville played.

As far as a shot at state...it was in fact in 1999 the year after the trip to the Final Four. Lost in the now defunct Sectional semis to South Greene at their second home, Hal Henard. Also didn't help that DeeAnn Stratton tore her knee up during the game.

Regionals in 2002...when Beth Hopper and Pee Wee Harville played.

As far as a shot at state...it was in fact in 1999 the year after the trip to the Final Four. Lost in the now defunct Sectional semis to South Greene at their second home, Hal Henard. Also didn't help that DeeAnn Stratton tore her knee up during the game.

We've got the talent and ability to make it back to state if we don't get beat to death in regions like we did against Gp. I thought we was wathing the Seymour game at a different location. I saw and heard parents yelling that never have before. Stay tough girls and show them what this RHS team has. Watching and waiting for the BIg Blue to roll towards Murfreesboro. Good Luck to the girls and coaches.

Good job to Kasey, Kendal and Katie for making all didtrict team.

We've got the talent and ability to make it back to state if we don't get beat to death in regions like we did against Gp. I thought we was wathing the Seymour game at a different location. I saw and heard parents yelling that never have before. Stay tough girls and show them what this RHS team has. Watching and waiting for the BIg Blue to roll towards Murfreesboro. Good Luck to the girls and coaches.

Good job to Kasey, Kendal and Katie for making all didtrict team.

I just don't see that happening (i.e. going to state)

I just don't see that happening (i.e. going to state)

Never say never stranger things have happened. They sure played a good game last night the only thing i saw was they needed to rebound more but with the way the refs were calling 10 fouls RHS to 2 fouls P.F @ half well it was a good thing we didn't or the whole team would of been fouled out. Glad to see acuff crashing the boards with 21 points and 4-3 pointers and roach with 12 points and 2-3 pointers and great job to crews and brabson for their defense to allow the shots. waldrop, edde, johnson and straton chipped in on defense. Overall good job girls and don't let anyone tell you that can't make it to state because with determination and hard work you can. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!

Congratulations to all the Lady Pioneers on a good season. They really took strides this year in the right direction. They will lose two valuable seniors this year, but will return several players with a lot of game experience. Haley Johnson was one of the best defensive players to play at Rutledge in a long time and Kacey Roach did a terrific job running the point for the Lady Pioneers this year. Best of luck to both of them as they continue their education in college. Haley signed a golf scholarship at Tusculum and Kacey has signed to play softball at Cleveland State. Coach Roach will be looking for someone to step up and play the point next year. The Pioneers will return several players that will be counted on for valuable minutes next season. Kendall Brabson, Christina Edde, Rachel Stratton, Katie Crews, Alaynna Waldrop, Ashley Acuff, and Heather Roach all saw playing time and will be counted on heavily. With some talented young players coming in as freshmen and off the JV the Lady Pioneers will be looking to improve next season on their return to Region play. GOOD LUCK LADY PIONEERS and Thanks for the enjoyable season this year.

Congratulations to all the Lady Pioneers on a good season. They really took strides this year in the right direction. They will lose two valuable seniors this year, but will return several players with a lot of game experience. Haley Johnson was one of the best defensive players to play at Rutledge in a long time and Kacey Roach did a terrific job running the point for the Lady Pioneers this year. Best of luck to both of them as they continue their education in college. Haley signed a golf scholarship at Tusculum and Kacey has signed to play softball at Cleveland State. Coach Roach will be looking for someone to step up and play the point next year. The Pioneers will return several players that will be counted on for valuable minutes next season. Kendall Brabson, Christina Edde, Rachel Stratton, Katie Crews, Alaynna Waldrop, Ashley Acuff, and Heather Roach all saw playing time and will be counted on heavily. With some talented young players coming in as freshmen and off the JV the Lady Pioneers will be looking to improve next season on their return to Region play. GOOD LUCK LADY PIONEERS and Thanks for the enjoyable season this year.

DITTO

Good job to all the girls and good luck to Kacey and Haley as they take the step to the next phase of their lives. You girls have nothing to hang your heads about i know there we some dispointed faces Friday night but be proud of what you accomplished this year, you girls went farther than anyone ever thought you would i guess we showed them. Congrats to Coach Roach, Coach D and Coach Wells and a job well done. Can't wait to see what next year brings. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!