Mt. Pleasant vs Lewis Co.

selectedgrain

That looks like a post from a Spring Hill sophomore. Spring Hill would be lucky to go 5-5 in Region 6-1A. Most years they probably couldnt even do that. Doesnt SH have the numbers to drop down to 2A? They should, it would be a break from being a 3A whipping boy. But then they would just be a 2A cup-cake. :)

hahah even with all tha madness on this thread u still make me laugh :)

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's one thing about it they play tomorrow night and someone is going to win and someone is going to lose. Now can lewis county stop marco maybe? But i don"t think lewis county has ANYONE that can stop this kid one on one. They say lewis county has a kid name chuck dodson that is the real deal and might be able to stop him one on one i herd that from some of my lewis county people so we will see. But i don't think so i don't think anyone in 1a threw 5a can stop marco one on one if the game plan is right. :)

It's one thing about it they play tomorrow night and someone is going to win and someone is going to lose. Now can lewis county stop marco maybe? But i don"t think lewis county has ANYONE that can stop this kid one on one. They say lewis county has a kid name chuck dodson that is the real deal and might be able to stop him one on one i herd that from some of my lewis county people so we will see. But i don't think so i don't think anyone in 1a threw 5a can stop marco one on one if the game plan is right. :)

hmmm, one on one, is he playing basketball or f'ball who cares if no one in entire state could stop him one on one there is something called TEAM and it's Panthers and mt pleasant not panthers and marco ball.. My hats off to the entire football team in lewis co. because they are not naming others they are coming as a group if all we have to do is stop marco, you guys are in for a rude awakening, be cause we have several athletes all over the field at all times. so if you run out of marco look out.. we got 11 team mates to 1 odds aren't in your favor at all......LOL

Edited by L/Csmearuall

wuzmp63 are you a mp fan? because it sounds like you would not mind if mp lost.

Why does it matter whether I'm a MP fan or LC fan? Who cares?! I'm neither for this game, both after this game. I'll give a preview though, free of charge.

I've seen both teams scrimmage: MP against Lawerence Co. and Lewis Co. against Bruceton. This is a hard game to read. Contrary to what others have posted. I think this game could be a blowout or it could be close.

First, Lewis Co. Lewis Co. offensive lineman looked bigger, stronger MEANER, and more aggressive than MPs. Their fullbacks are also excellent lead blockers. Chuck Dodson is a bad dude on D and O and he has speed. He had two 50+ yard runs for TDs against Bruceton's 1st defense ( which isn't that bad by the way). LC has like 5 backs that could rush for 1,000 yards if they had enough carries(watch out for #29, a hoss, 6-2, 220lbs, solid muscle. Lewis County's QB #5 is also very athletic, can run, and he has a good arm. I played against Lewis Co. when they were good. We lost 17-0 and 26-6 (they went 10-0 that year) I played, when Kip Kelsey was fullback and Sharpe was QB. This Lewis Co. team looks better to me than any Lewis Co. team I played against. It's funny how MP and CW down them, but they haven't even seen them scrimmage.

Now, MP. Their defense impressed me against Lawerence, but Lewis is no Lawerence. I DO NOT think Lewis will run roughshod over their D, but they will score some. Lewis Co. has no one that can move like Marco, but the key to this game is the MP OFFENSIVE LINE. If they can block, then MP has a chance to win the game. If they don't, then MP will lose and it could get ugly. It's as simple as that. My gut tells me Lewis will win handily, but I could be dead wrong. I have no clue on who will win, that's why I am gonna watch the game, and yeah i don't care who wins either way. I just love football.

Edited by wuzMP63

It's one thing about it they play tomorrow night and someone is going to win and someone is going to lose. Now can lewis county stop marco maybe? But i don"t think lewis county has ANYONE that can stop this kid one on one. They say lewis county has a kid name chuck dodson that is the real deal and might be able to stop him one on one i herd that from some of my lewis county people so we will see. But i don't think so i don't think anyone in 1a threw 5a can stop marco one on one if the game plan is right. :

Are you sure your not Marco?? :)

Edited by LewisCoPanthers

I played against Lewis Co. when they were good. We lost 17-0 and 26-6 (they went 10-0 that year) I played, when Kip Kelsey was fullback and Sharpe was QB. This Lewis Co. team looks better to me than any Lewis Co. team I played against.

If this is the case, then Mt. Pleasant and Region 6AA will have their hands full. I also played against those David Sharpe led Panthers and those boys could flat out play. It was never fun bringing Sharpe down in the open field, or meeting Lewis Co.'s Dailey in the hole.

Look for Lewis Co. to win by 2 TDs plus.

Edited by Gerry Bertier

hmmm, one on one, is he playing basketball or f'ball who cares if no one in entire state could stop him one on one there is something called TEAM and it's Panthers and mt pleasant not panthers and marco ball.. My hats off to the entire football team in lewis co. because they are not naming others they are coming as a group if all we have to do is stop marco, you guys are in for a rude awakening, be cause we have several athletes all over the field at all times. so if you run out of marco look out.. we got 11 team mates to 1 odds aren't in your favor at all......LOL

Lewis County not naming names? Bull. All I've heard is Chuck, Chuck, Chuck.