Liberty Crusaders

nebuntyn

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right Nebum from the Negotiator; ratings are determined by exposure, that's why all those players you're referring to will be listed behind several players in the state. Liberty has a bunch of good players not great players...Do you play for Liberty? :unsure:B)

Who is your team? I am to old to play for Liberty B)

Man to say Jumpshot has no BB IQ is crazy. He has forgottten more basketball than you will ever know.

You are right. I give up. I am just a country boy from Indiana, who now resides in TN. And you know basketball just don't exists in Indiana. The only players we have had come out of Indiana are Oscar Robertson, Larry Bird, Glenn "Big Dog" Robinson, Alan Henderson and Shawn Kemp. And I almost forgot he coaches the Chicago Bulls umm..... oh yeah! Scott Skiles. Glenn Robinson and Alan Henderson Played each other for the state title in 1991. We had one state champion, we did not have classes. Alan went to a small private high school. Indianapolis Brebeuf, enrollment was about 700. Glenn Robinson went to Gary Roosevelt enrollment was about 2000. Basketball was divided into classes in 1995. By the way that little school that's on the rise in NCAA I believed they are ranked 18th. Butler University that is located in Indiana as well. Need I say we had the number one high school player in the nation last year Greg Oden and his teamate Mike Conley was in the top 15. And this year we have the number 2 high school player in the nation Eric Gordon. Enough said. :unsure: Edited by nebuntyn

You are right. I give up. I am just a country boy from Indiana, who now resides in TN. And you know basketball just don't exists in Indiana. The only players we have had come out of Indiana are Oscar Robertson, Larry Bird, Glenn "Big Dog" Robinson, Alan Henderson, Shawn Kemp. And I almost forgot he coaches the Chicago Bulls umm..... oh yeah! Scott Skiles. Glenn Robinson and Alan Henderson Played each other for the state title in 1991. We had one state champion, we did not have classes. Alan went to a small private high school. Indianapolis Brebeuf, enrollment was about 700. Glenn Robinson went to Gary Roosevelt enrollment was about 2000. Basketball was divided into classes in 1995. By the way that little school that's on the rise in NCAA I believed they are ranked 18th. Butler University that is located in Indiana as well. Need I say we had the number one high school player in the nation last year Greg Oden and his teamate Mike Conley was in the top 15. And this year we have the number 2 high school player in the nation Eric Gordon. Enough said. :thumb:

You're right Indiana produced all of those people. And Dan Quayle. I'm pretty sure he was a monster on the court. After that he developed the triangle offense. :thumb:

Just because a person is from Indiana doesn't mean they are a basketball genius.