Chris Donald

Big Country

I heard that Chris Donald has made his decision as to where he'll be playing college football next year. Is it Tennessee OR is it Notre Dame?????? I'm sure that this announcement will be made very soon and although I personally hope that Donald joins Golden Tate at NOTRE DAME it must be stated that I admire the young man as a football player and wish him nothing but the best at the next level (wherever he does decide to play college football).

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that Chris Donald has made his decision as to where he'll be playing college football next year. Is it Tennessee OR is it Notre Dame?????? I'm sure that this announcement will be made very soon and although I personally hope that Donald joins Golden Tate at NOTRE DAME it must be stated that I admire the young man as a football player and wish him nothing but the best at the next level (wherever he does decide to play college football).

Donald stated earlier in the fall that he would make his decision and tell the coaches involved, but not make the public announcement until the Army game. Wonder if the coaches already know...especially since UT has signed a couple of highly touted LB's lately (although I think one is a MLB.) Hopefully that's not any kind of sign that Donald has decided to go Gold instead of Orange.

Donald stated earlier in the fall that he would make his decision and tell the coaches involved, but not make the public announcement until the Army game. Wonder if the coaches already know...especially since UT has signed a couple of highly touted LB's lately (although I think one is a MLB.) Hopefully that's not any kind of sign that Donald has decided to go Gold instead of Orange.

Didn't he say he was going to announce at the Army All-Star game?

I think that's what he's said.....So I'm pretty sure what everyone's heard is false until he announces at the All-American Bowl

I have no doubt he has already made a decision. I've actually heard some under the table rumors about where it is that I believe, but I think his decision will be made public in January.

You know, if it was me, I'd make my announcement between the boys and girls game at my high school. I bet that would be more fun than anything.

I have no doubt he has already made a decision. I've actually heard some under the table rumors about where it is that I believe, but I think his decision will be made public in January.

You know, if it was me, I'd make my announcement between the boys and girls game at my high school. I bet that would be more fun than anything.

Either way....I hope he ends up in UT ORANGE!!!!

GO VOLS!!!

I hope he goes to Notre Dame, that is where he will have a chance to win a national title.

:) I just laugh at that comment. Notre Dame can't win a big game to compete for a national title. Weis is a great pro offensive minded coach, but he has yet to prove he can win the big game at the collegiate level. People forget college football and NFL football are two different breeds.

Tennessee has a great tradition of quality LB, I don't understand why he wouldn't want to stay in state. But hey ND is the most overhyped school in the country. He should watch the Sugar Bowl before making his decision.