Titans.....playoffs?

Yep, agreed. I don't know if you saw the story on how that coach got his job but it was something special. He's a workaholic just like NE's coach and he was the coach that gave him the break.

Too bad the Titans are out of contention. I truly believe for the way they are playing now, that the Titans would make a better playoff team than the Jets hands down. :o

he is doing an amazing job

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chances were slim and none with the 0-5 start. It's totally amazing to be barely in contention going into Week 17.

You've got that right, and that's what I'm most proud of....If they finish 9-7 and don't make the playoffs, I will be happy :lol: ....We just have a lot to look foward to next year...With the addition of more free agents, and the draft...It sure sounds good to be a Titan right now!!!

GO TITANS!!!

heard Fisher will sign contract for 5 mill per yr

I thought he made 5 mil this year already. They picked up the option for a year extension so they would have time to hammer out a deal. I believe Adams has said that "they WILL make a deal with Jeff...he's our man." Ole Jeff could be real close to the top salary in the league before the deal gets done.