Titans.....playoffs?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be interesting to see how Vince does in his sophomore year as an NFL QB. I think he's got a long row to hoe. Opposing teams defenses will have all off season to structure their defense to stop him. The Patriots probably laid the groundwork for that defensive scheme. They did a nice job to not let Vince make plays most of the game. No TD's and 2 interceptions gives a chill to next year's predictions. In-Vince-able will have his work cut out for him, especially if some offensive coaches move out. :rolleyes:

It will be interesting to see how Vince does in his sophomore year as an NFL QB. I think he's got a long row to hoe. Opposing teams defenses will have all off season to structure their defense to stop him. The Patriots probably laid the groundwork for that defensive scheme. They did a nice job to not let Vince make plays most of the game. No TD's and 2 interceptions gives a chill to next year's predictions. In-Vince-able will have his work cut out for him, especially if some offensive coaches move out. :rolleyes:

VY did run for a 30+ yard TD...That aspect of the game is where he is most dangerous....I'm beginning to like Bobby Wade...

I agree a game changing receiver would help....

I'm wondering if Haynesworth will be allowed stay with the team....I know he settled down after the nasty incident with the Cowboys...He just seems like a ticking bomb,maybe to unreliable....

Tennessee lost their playoff chance in those first five games and the Baltimore game,they have nobody to blame but themselves....I told my son early on on Sunday the pieces of the puzzle would fall into place,save the Titans beating the Pats.....And it did.....

Yes and maybe a FA DL .....

I don't know about this unless your talknig about a DE opposite Vanden Bosh although I liked the guy wearing the OL #77 Conover he looked pretty good at times and might develope into something. Not a big fan LaBoy and who knows if Odom will be back healthy

I think they will stick with Haynesworth another year but if something happens they will look to trade him or suspend him for the year. I like the DT rotation of Haynesworth, Smith who is a FA I think will want to be a Titan for the future as he was glad to get back to the Titans this year, Brown and when back healthy Mahelona he played pretty good at times when he was in there.

I saw one mock draft and they had the titans drafting lb- Patrick Willis I don't see that as a need until rounds 5-7.

I heard that Peter Sirmon is Free Agent so if he leaves then Stephen Tulloch moves into the starting rotation and he played very well this season. I like the LBs of Thornton, Bullock & Tulloch!

I think it was channel #4 last night Rudy said the Titans would have $41 Million in cap money to spend! :( What a change from past 4-5 years.

The top Unrestricted Free Agents that I found are for....

WR

Drew Bennett is probably the biggest named guy.

David Boston at Tampa Bay.

I didn't know it until now but Bobby Wade is FA as well he should be easy to sign back if he wants to be here.

DB

Nate Clements, Buffalo

Asante Samuel, New England

Nick Harper, Indianapolis

I would take either of these guys opposite Pacman especially Clements or Samuel and let QB's decide who they want to test on each play. :D

FS

Deon Grant, Jacksonville = How about bringing him back to Tennessee?

Ken Hamlin, Seattle

Michael Lewis, Philiadelphia

DE

Dwight Freeney, Indianapolis

Think he might want to join former teammate David Thornton in Nashville?

Can you imagine a line of Freeney, Haynesworth, Smith & Vanden Bosh? :(

Let bidding and spending begin!

The reason the Pats threw that last TD was because it allowed Testerverde to throw a TD in 20 NFL seasons. Like him or hate him, Belicheck is a fan of the game and did it for the same reason he let Flutie do that drop kick last year.

I agree that VY is going to still have to make tremendous strides. He's already done more than I thought he would do, but he has a ways to go. However, unlike certain overrated running quarterbacks about 5 hours south of Nashville, Young has already looked to throw first and run only when nothing is there. He is reminding me a lot of Steve Young once Young figured out to succeed as a QB in the NFL that you had to be pass first, run second.

There are going to be hugh expectations for the Titans next year. It will be interesting to see if they are able to live up to them.

The reason the Pats threw that last TD was because it allowed Testerverde to throw a TD in 20 NFL seasons. Like him or hate him, Belicheck is a fan of the game and did it for the same reason he let Flutie do that drop kick last year.

I agree that VY is going to still have to make tremendous strides. He's already done more than I thought he would do, but he has a ways to go. However, unlike certain overrated running quarterbacks about 5 hours south of Nashville, Young has already looked to throw first and run only when nothing is there. He is reminding me a lot of Steve Young once Young figured out to succeed as a QB in the NFL that you had to be pass first, run second.

There are going to be hugh expectations for the Titans next year. It will be interesting to see if they are able to live up to them.

I'm not a big B-Chek fan,but I'm not too upset about the TD pass...After he threw that first pass the Titans should have blitzed and sacked his tired old tail...It's the Titans job to stop the offense.....

I don't know about this unless your talknig about a DE opposite Vanden Bosh although I liked the guy wearing the OL #77 Conover he looked pretty good at times and might develope into something. Not a big fan LaBoy and who knows if Odom will be back healthy

I think they will stick with Haynesworth another year but if something happens they will look to trade him or suspend him for the year. I like the DT rotation of Haynesworth, Smith who is a FA I think will want to be a Titan for the future as he was glad to get back to the Titans this year, Brown and when back healthy Mahelona he played pretty good at times when he was in there.

I saw one mock draft and they had the titans drafting lb- Patrick Willis I don't see that as a need until rounds 5-7.

I heard that Peter Sirmon is Free Agent so if he leaves then Stephen Tulloch moves into the starting rotation and he played very well this season. I like the LBs of Thornton, Bullock & Tulloch!

I think it was channel #4 last night Rudy said the Titans would have $41 Million in cap money to spend! :thumb: What a change from past 4-5 years.

The top Unrestricted Free Agents that I found are for....

WR

Drew Bennett is probably the biggest named guy.

David Boston at Tampa Bay.

I didn't know it until now but Bobby Wade is FA as well he should be easy to sign back if he wants to be here.

DB

Nate Clements, Buffalo

Asante Samuel, New England

Nick Harper, Indianapolis

I would take either of these guys opposite Pacman especially Clements or Samuel and let QB's decide who they want to test on each play. :lol:

FS

Deon Grant, Jacksonville = How about bringing him back to Tennessee?

Ken Hamlin, Seattle

Michael Lewis, Philiadelphia

DE

Dwight Freeney, Indianapolis

Think he might want to join former teammate David Thornton in Nashville?

Can you imagine a line of Freeney, Haynesworth, Smith & Vanden Bosh? :rolleyes:

Let bidding and spending begin!

I just hope Norm Chow sticks around.....The Cardinals are very interested into him...Him and Leinart back together...Seems likely to me...