Harrison Smith

o21putt

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harrison Smith has announced that he will hold a press conference on Friday, Dec. 22 @ 3 pm to announce his decision on where he will attend college.

Good Luck to HS as he goes on to ND .... he is a special athlete ... I saw some great sportsmanship from the Catholic team when the Falcons beat them this year in playoffs .. they have some class kids .... I would have loved to see HS play safety or slot receiver at UT but he may fit in better in ND's style of play .... I hold no grudges ..I dont like ND but will be watching to see him perform there ... GOOD LUCK HARRISON from a FULTON FALCON and UT fan !!!!

Good Luck to HS as he goes on to ND .... he is a special athlete ... I saw some great sportsmanship from the Catholic team when the Falcons beat them this year in playoffs .. they have some class kids .... I would have loved to see HS play safety or slot receiver at UT but he may fit in better in ND's style of play .... I hold no grudges ..I dont like ND but will be watching to see him perform there ... GOOD LUCK HARRISON from a FULTON FALCON and UT fan !!!!

Classy post.

Hey Tadvols. Thanks for the kind words on the other thread. I don't hold grudges either, and from what I have seen, HS is a class act. However, as a Vol fan it will just flat out sting my heart if he goes North to ND. It is however, Harrison's life, and a kid that carries himself that way in all likelyhood has a pretty good handle on the decision making process.

On a seperate note, I sure hope the UT Staff is about to get all over that Soph OL/DL Tait kid @ Catholic so that another does not slip away. I swear the best match-up in the trenches this year was him and Hammilton going at it. Both those guys certainly deserved the All State honors they got, and I still say Hammilton should have been the 3A Lineman of the Year.

Hey Tadvols. Thanks for the kind words on the other thread. I don't hold grudges either, and from what I have seen, HS is a class act. However, as a Vol fan it will just flat out sting my heart if he goes North to ND. It is however, Harrison's life, and a kid that carries himself that way in all likelyhood has a pretty good handle on the decision making process.

On a seperate note, I sure hope the UT Staff is about to get all over that Soph OL/DL Tait kid @ Catholic so that another does not slip away. I swear the best match-up in the trenches this year was him and Hammilton going at it. Both those guys certainly deserved the All State honors they got, and I still say Hammilton should have been the 3A Lineman of the Year.

Hey Ruse ..I agree ..would like to see HS here in Orange but I dont expect it ... your are correct the Tait kid at KC is a stud ... dont know if he is a Vol fan or not .. Hamilton played well this year ..he like alot of kids did take some plays off ..I talked with him and he was getting alot of low hits around the knees from centers and guards that he said he wanted to guard against instead of just bull rushing ..alot of times he just put his hands on lineman and then found ball and went to it .. he left the sacks mainly up to the DE's he said ... he is supposed to go to a college in Mississippi called Itawamba ... hope he gets going there and gets noticed by a good D1 school and could get some attention ... he can definately play D1 ... his speed for that size is outstanding .. against DL he was lining up in backfield and leading Rogan into the holes ..he was pounding people ... anyway good luck to Harrison ..as I said the whole KC team seemed like they were great kids ... Fulton gets a bad rap but I think they showed class this past year and have alot of good kids also .....

I kind of had an idea ND was the one all along. I hope this kid does well and he certainly has the tools to do so. I would also have loved to see him in orange; but mainly I am glad to see another young man from this area represent us at the D1 level. Best wishes and hope to see you perform early and often.