Ladies Classic

GreeneCountyfan

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Kendal Baxter from Sevier County High on breaking the Greene County Ladies Classic record for most three-pointers in a game.

She was 8 of 12 from behind the arc in Sevierville's loss to Lexington Catholic.

Previous Record was 7 held by Brittany Jackson who played for the the Tennessee Lady Vols (played HS ball at Bradley Central)

Edited by RockHard

I have 7 of the 8 finals, but....no Briarcrest Christian vs Maryville score.

Losers Bracket

South Greene 51, West Greene 21

Morristown West 49, West Greene 35

Boone County, KY 64, Sevier County 41

Jefferson County 58, Chukey-Doak 32

Winners Bracket

Maryville vs. Briarcrest ?? 4pm gm with no score

Webb 52, Wilson Central 48--GM of the day

Lexington Catholic, KY 50, Greeneville 44 or 40

Shelbyville 81, Archbishop Carroll, PA 72

**The winners bracket gms with scores listes appeared to be HOTLY contested games!!

Edited by TheAnswer9

Let me see what my crystal ball has in store (or better yet), what type of prediction does TheAnswer have?? Will I have more Qs than As by the time this CLASSIC comes to pass??

Wednesday, December 27th

4pm: Maryville over South Greene

10am: Briarcrest over North Greene

11:30am: Wilson Central over Morristown West

2:30pm: Knox Webb over West Greene

7pm: Greeneville over Boone Co., KY

1pm: Lxexington Catholic, KY over Sevier County

5:30pm: Shelbyville over Jefferson County

8:30pm: Archbishop Carroll, PA over Chuckey-Doak

Thursday, December 28th

Losers Bracket

11:30am: South Greene over North Greene

10am: Morristown West over West Greene

2:30pm: Boone Co., KY over Sevier County

1pm: Jefferson County over Chuckey-Doak

Winners Bracket

4pm: Briarcrest over Maryville

5:30pm: Webb over Wilson Central

7pm: Lexington Catholic, KY over Greeneville

8:30pm: Shelbyville over Archbishop Carroll, PA

Friday, December 29th

Losers Bracket

10am: West Greene over North Greene

11:30am: Sevier County over Chuckey-Doak

1pm: Morristown West over South Greene

2:30pm: Boone Co., KY over Jefferson County

4pm: Wilson Central over Maryville

5:30pm: Greeneville over Archbishop Carroll, PA

Winners Bracket

7pm: Shelbyville over Lexington Catholic, KY

8:30pm: Webb over Briarcrest

Saturday, December 30th

11am: Sevier County over West Greene

12:30pm: 7th Place Gm: Boone Co, KY over Morristown West

2:00pm: 5th Place Gm: Wilson Central over Greeneville

3:30pm: 3rd Place Gm: Lexington Catholic, KY over Briarcrest

5:00 C'SHIP: Shelbyville over Webb

Man you got it goin' on Answer! I hope you're right. Perhaps you could get together with BBWizard in middle TN and let him see your crystal ball, his is out of order. :rolleyes:

Some very good games last night. Too bad the officiating in the last two games was horrible.

Greeneville led at the half but started the second half cold. Shelbyville and Archbishop went back and forth the whole game. The last two days look to be very exciting. Any other comments on the games?

Gotta love those IMAC boys...worst crew of the tourney.

Gotta love those IMAC boys...worst crew of the tourney.

If the officiating would have been any better then the games would have turned out different. They were horrible. That is the worst officiating of any games I have ever seen. I am only talking about the last two games. They really need to do something about those officials. Barb did you go to the games or here anything?

Ditto on the last 2 games. The worst thing about it was that I knew it was going to happen before it happen

Everyone complains about home cooking at greeneville, but I can tell you one thing, Greeneville is the one that got the home cooking in their own gym. If they would have had a different set of referrees I do believe they would have won. I am not taking anything away from Lexington Catholic but you know that they got the better end of the deal!

Everyone complains about home cooking at greeneville, but I can tell you one thing, Greeneville is the one that got the home cooking in their own gym. If they would have had a different set of referrees I do believe they would have won. I am not taking anything away from Lexington Catholic but you know that they got the better end of the deal!

The officiating was horrible. It was like a CIRCUS, with horrible calls going both ways. It was almost like one referee playing against the other. I do agree that greeneville got the worst end of the deal in the long run. I am assuming "greenevillefan" that you meant greeneville did NOT get homecooking. Anyway I am biased a little towards greeneville, so it would be nice to hear was some of the NONbiased folks thought of the game AND the officiating. Don't want us ghs fans to sound like sour grapes. So let's hear it!