Father Ryan Invitational

TheFisherman

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a good tournament for sure!

Unfortunately, I understand from talking with Ryan parents that several of their wrestlers had shoes stolen out of the locker room over the course of the tournament, sometimes while the werestlers were showering.

I noticed the other day that their lockers are open box shaped slots, with no doors. I wondered whether they had problems or not. :blink:

I noticed the other day that their lockers are open box shaped slots, with no doors. I wondered whether they had problems or not. :(

Yes many of the Irish wrestlers' shoes, clothes , and personal belongings were stolen however the thieves were caught on camera.

It's a sad day when athletes cannot take a shower without having their personal gear taken. I would doubt that Ryan has a problem with items being taken during school day or they would not have the open locker system. I seriously doubt that they have any type of video system in a locker area with showers.

If I were Father Ryan the lockers and showers would be closed to everyone but Father Ryan wreslers when they host a tournament. It's bad that a few bad people cause problems for everyone.

It's a sad day when athletes cannot take a shower without having their personal gear taken. I would doubt that Ryan has a problem with items being taken during school day or they would not have the open locker system. I seriously doubt that they have any type of video system in a locker area with showers.

If I were Father Ryan the lockers and showers would be closed to everyone but Father Ryan wreslers when they host a tournament. It's bad that a few bad people cause problems for everyone.

I agree with it being a sad day when you host atournament and your teams stuff gets stolen . I hope they would do something other than locking up the locker room and showers with all the ring worm and staph that goes around this time of year it's nice for the guys to be able to shower.

It was a good tournament for sure!

Unfortunately, I understand from talking with Ryan parents that several of their wrestlers had shoes stolen out of the locker room over the course of the tournament, sometimes while the werestlers were showering.

All parents need to check their children's bags. If anyone finds anything, where should they send the items back?

What is a good address?

This is really sad. Hopefully Ryan had video camera's, and apparently they did, they will catch the who is responsible. This puts a bad mark on the sport. I know this goes on with every sport, and hopefully, it did not involve anybody associated with wrestling, however, this is bad. I can only hope all that was stolen will be returned. Parents will find this in their son's bags if they are looking, if not, all is lost.

Sounds like a great tournament. Can anybody give a run-dodwn of the tournament? Who looked good and who did not? What were the upsets and who did not wrestle well? How did MBA get pinned at 112, a defdending state champion? McCallie's 8th grader must be pretty good. How did Brandon Wright look? It appeared he owned the tournament.

This is really sad. Hopefully Ryan had video camera's, and apparently they did, they will catch the who is responsible. This puts a bad mark on the sport. I know this goes on with every sport, and hopefully, it did not involve anybody associated with wrestling, however, this is bad. I can only hope all that was stolen will be returned. Parents will find this in their son's bags if they are looking, if not, all is lost.

Sounds like a great tournament. Can anybody give a run-dodwn of the tournament? Who looked good and who did not? What were the upsets and who did not wrestle well? How did MBA get pinned at 112, a defdending state champion? McCallie's 8th grader must be pretty good. How did Brandon Wright look? It appeared he owned the tournament.

Hoosierdad,

I like you could not attend the tournament. It sounds like we all need to get out and take a look at Duncan (McCallie 112) and Wright. Could Duncan become the first 5X TN Champion?