Wayne Co. vs Summertown

byrd4wayne

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the censors did not like my initial reply and deleted it, I'll just say this -

Get a clue bbfan - its obvious that you have no idea about the whole situation. Don't make posts unless you have some knowledge about what has transpired.

I do not allow fans to post under more than one user name.

Hey Coach, was Eaglecraw posting under more than one name? I have seen him posting for a while and I have never known him to be nothing but upfront.

To everyone at there, this story has 2 sides and both need to be heard. But if I were everyone, I would wait to make sure this player has actually quit.

I can't believe that Freed ,or any team, would sign a player that quits their team in the middle of the season. If colleges are going to do that, then why would a player continue to play high school ball after signing? Did she sign before or after she quit? Would be interesting to know the facts in what really happened.

I would say that it would depend on the situation. I am all for finishing what you start, but there are exceptions.

But I agree with you about Colleges taking a close look at a player who quit during the season. But there are probably situations where it can happen.

Above all else, I am proud that the young lady will be able to pay for her college with basketball. She has earned it.

Also, I hope her teammates can move on, I know it must be a shock to lose someone you were depending on.

If any of the above offends anyone, too bad. I am not removing any more posts so don't ask. All of the above is as objective as it could possibly be. :angry:

I can't believe that Freed ,or any team, would sign a player that quits their team in the middle of the season. If colleges are going to do that, then why would a player continue to play high school ball after signing? Did she sign before or after she quit? Would be interesting to know the facts in what really happened.

I heard she called Freed the day, or day after she quit, and they said they still wanted her. I see the story here on coacht where she has signed so I guess they still wanted her.

I don't know what you are talking about - I only have one user name. I know who the other user name belongs to, but I do not know the password and I can assure you it is not me - check the Email address -

Thanks for the kudos JamieRoper - I am completely upfront.

This is not the format to discuss any of this, as all is rumor and speculation. I will not be posting any further, except to say - good luck to the Lady Eagles on Friday night.

Edited by EagleClaw

I don't know what you are talking about - I only have one user name. I know who the other user name belongs to, but I do not know the password and I can assure you it is not me - check the Email address -

Thanks for the kudos JamieRoper - I am completely upfront.

This is not the format to discuss any of this, as all is rumor and speculation. I will not be posting any further, except to say - good luck to the Lady Eagles on Friday night.

I echo EagleCraw!!!!

Good luck Ms. Franks and god bless you. Use this opportunity to get a good college education. :angry:

Good luck Lady Eagels. You have a deep bench so just regroup and keep kicking booty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Since the censors did not like my initial reply and deleted it, I'll just say this -

Get a clue bbfan - its obvious that you have no idea about the whole situation. Don't make posts unless you have some knowledge about what has transpired.

I did not mean to offend anyone. You have to understand all the Lady Eagles fans are in shock. You are right, all I have heard is rumors and I hope they are all wrong. Even though I won't be able to attend tommorrow night, I hope Emmy will. This is suposed to be "the year" and losing Emmy is like losing Tamia all over again. Good Luck Lady Eagles!

Agree 100%.

Agree 100%.

You guys make me laugh. Look at it this way. She gets to go to college based on what she has done this far not what she will do the rest of the season. While I would love to see her on the court, the college may be thinking that she could get hurt etc... I really don't think they care if she plays or not as long as she performs for them as they expect. Heck, on the boys side if they are any good they sign them knowing they are going to quit in a year or two. So, get real about this and lets all just hope this all has just been a bad dream.

HOOPS TO YA!!!

kw