Greenfield at Union City

Greenfieldfan

You got to consider the source. Girls dont get to high because dingaling said it. Union City is weak this year. Alot of people can beat them by 20 points.

Maybe so, but you can't argue with stats. Missing only 3 shots in the first half isn't something that "any team" does. Yes UC is down this year, but they still have some athletic girls. There's nothing wrong with getting excited over a big win against a district team with a game like SF played last night.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got to consider the source. Girls dont get to high because dingaling said it. Union City is weak this year. Alot of people can beat them by 20 points.

Wow....After reading a few of your posts, I can tell that your not the smartest one on here...South Fulton has had some quality wins this year, and one against Union City is...What Chandler has done with those girls is nothing short of amazing...From the worst team I have ever seen to a contender in their district...All your doing with this post is not giving YOUR Lady Devils any credit....

This district is pretty interesting..I believe South Fulton is the only team that has beaten Westview and played Obion Central pretty close one game..Then loses a few nights ago to Lake Co by about 13..Lake Co has also beaten Dresden,Trenton,and Greenfield and lost to Gleason by 6 after leading for about 3 quarters..Lake Co lost to Union city and Union City has lost to Trenton,South Fulton,Gleason etc..Come tournament time..I don't believe there's any clear cut favorite ..even with Gleason being undefeated ..

This district is pretty interesting..I believe South Fulton is the only team that has beaten Westview and played Obion Central pretty close one game..Then loses a few nights ago to Lake Co by about 13..Lake Co has also beaten Dresden,Trenton,and Greenfield and lost to Gleason by 6 after leading for about 3 quarters..Lake Co lost to Union city and Union City has lost to Trenton,South Fulton,Gleason etc..Come tournament time..I don't believe there's any clear cut favorite ..even with Gleason being undefeated ..

You would be correct. Greenfield beat Westview.

Edited by 202003