2007 Region 3-1A

jadguitar06

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you think it will all play out? I also heard that region 3 was not playing region 4 in the first round of the playoffs.

1. South Pitt

2. Lookout Valley

3. Silverdale

4. Grace

5. Temple (depends on transfers)

6. Whitwell

7. Copper Basin

8. David Brainerd

I look for SP to win region

Silverdale then LV and then Grace.

I don't put too much faith in LV.

When Gville played them in the playoffs year before last, they had like 3 seniors, so I figured they'd compete with SP this year. Don't get me wrong, I hope they do well, but I dont' see it happening.

And what's this about Region 3 not playing Region 4 in the playoffs?

How do you think it will all play out? I also heard that region 3 was not playing region 4 in the first round of the playoffs.

1. South Pitt

2. Lookout Valley

3. Silverdale

4. Grace

6. Whitwell

7. Copper Basin

8. David Brainerd

About right except move Whitwell to #5. Temple will be that bad and may struggle with CB and DB. Most transfers would have to sit out a season so it won't help them this year. They will be playing with over half the team being freshmen. Silverdale will challenge LV for #2 and will be pushing SP soon.

I think the play-off changes are only proposed and only for 2A. Mash here

Edited by zonepirate

• 2 weeks later...

Look for south Pitt to win the region hands down (unless silverdale recruited as good as temple had). As far as playoffs look at how south Pitt does against boyd and tyner to see how far they will go because to be honest the region teams (with an exception or two) won't tell you much

Coach webb said that region 3 and 4 werent playing each other next year in the first part of the brackett

I don't know where the coach may have gotten this idea but almost every meeting from the TSSAA is posted on this website, and regardless there is other websites where you can check every meeting of the TSSAA. Everything i have read on the subject says that the only playoff changes are 2A. not 1A. I do hope someone informs this coach so he doesn't get to excited about the playoffs.....

1. South Pitt

2. Lookout Valley

3. Silverdale

4. Grace

6. Whitwell

7. Copper Basin

8. David Brainerd

I see it more like this?

1. South Pitt

2. Lookout Valley

3. Silverdale

4. Whitwell

5. Temple

6. Grace

7. Copper Basin

8. David Brainerd

• 1 month later...

i see it more like this:

1. South Pitt

2. Lookout Valley

3. Grace

4. Silverdale

5. Whitwell

6. Copper Basin

7. Temple

8. David Brainerd

I think Grace will beat silverdale, it will be close but grace will win. And I think Temple will be at the David Brainerd Level next year because they are losing so much seniors.

anyone dissagree?

Edited by fargen01

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...