2007 Region 4 2A

Guest Termite

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

When a team is down for a few years, it's hard to get back up. Watching Cannon Co. play the last few years, they have a ways to go. I'm sure they are working hard............but so is everyone else........and having a lot of players back means they are 1 year older.....with the "hope" they will be better. Other schools have a lot of Srs standing on the sidelines watching Jrs and Sophs play.

I wish Cannon luck....we have all seen times when our programs are down and know it's tough. That's when you get labled a "basketball school" a "baseball school" or a school where athletics don't matter................although being a basketball school this time of year would be a good thing...... ;)

westmoreland will be down next year but they are returning the interior offensive line and rb austin freeman #4 on offense then they have a good d line next yr althoguh loosing tons of experience have both safties coming back ...all in all i think it will be upperman smith and west fighting for the top spot

im gonna say

westmoreland

upperman

smithcounty

gotta rep my team you know....

When a team is down for a few years, it's hard to get back up. Watching Cannon Co. play the last few years, they have a ways to go. I'm sure they are working hard............but so is everyone else........and having a lot of players back means they are 1 year older.....with the "hope" they will be better. Other schools have a lot of Srs standing on the sidelines watching Jrs and Sophs play.

I wish Cannon luck....we have all seen times when our programs are down and know it's tough. That's when you get labled a "basketball school" a "baseball school" or a school where athletics don't matter................although being a basketball school this time of year would be a good thing...... ;)

That's true, but unfortunately we're not. I agree termite, we are hoping that we will do better. I also agree that even though you may say you're team is working hard, that doesn't mean that other teams aren't working just as hard. Just take a look at Cannons schedule and tell me how many you think they will honestly win

Mark my word. Cannon will struggle again next year!!! I wish them the best, but I just don't see it. I don't care how many starters come back.

i totallly agree cannon county will continue to struggle every year until a drastic change takes place over there. the program has been down for a long time and will stay that way. i also wish them the best of luck but theres no way they can compete with teams like york, upperman, smith, and westmoreland in this region. sorry boys thats just the way i see it.

Westmoreland down big time all the started are gone one one or two returning

7 Matt Madison QB 5'10 150 Sr.

8 Teddy Kowalski WR 6'3 145 Sr.

30 Jordan Rippy DB 5'10 150 Sr.

32 Matt Anderson FB 5'11 180 Sr.

33 Kyle Rippy WB 5'11 170 Sr.

52 Michael Sadler PK 6'2 200 Sr.

56 James Summers DL 6'0 240 Sr.

64 Kelly Brown DE 6'4 235 Sr.

78 Nick Urell DL 6'0 225 Sr.

yea they are down a lot, 10 of the seniors that left were on the all-region team, and i know several were on the all-county team also.

i totallly agree cannon county will continue to struggle every year until a drastic change takes place over there. the program has been down for a long time and will stay that way. i also wish them the best of luck but theres no way they can compete with teams like york, upperman, smith, and westmoreland in this region. sorry boys thats just the way i see it.

I still think they may struggle with these teams, but they won't struggle to win wqo games. I'm sticking with my five wins for the 2007 Lions. Lion Pride!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Termite
yea they are down a lot, 10 of the seniors that left were on the all-region team, and i know several were on the all-county team also.

Westmoreland had an excellent team....I would figure with at least 10 starters gone there is going to be a drop off...How much of a drop off...In some of the games last year I'm sure some of the returning players got some playing time...what did they look like?

Westmoreland had an excellent team....I would figure with at least 10 starters gone there is going to be a drop off...How much of a drop off...In some of the games last year I'm sure some of the returning players got some playing time...what did they look like?

Well termitt the flea seeings how our fresman fullback played basically the entire game against ya'll last year during the regional championship game we won I think him and Austin Freeman will be enough to beat you panty wast night chickens. As long as we keep our head on straight and our confidence up we'll beat Smitt County and everyone else in this region. EAGLE PRIDE......

Well termitt the flea seeings how our fresman fullback played basically the entire game against ya'll last year during the regional championship game we won I think him and Austin Freeman will be enough to beat you panty wast night chickens. As long as we keep our head on straight and our confidence up we'll beat Smitt County and everyone else in this region. EAGLE PRIDE......

We also have a Duffer kid at linebacker that makes all of us proud as well as a little Anderson kid in the secondary that plays with a lot of heart. Ragland played a heck of a game on defense against Macon County the first game of the year.These players on the 2007 edition will be more than sufficient to win Region 4-2A if they dont set on this computer and let you idiots make them thank other wise.

We also have a Duffer kid at linebacker that makes all of us proud as well as a little Anderson kid in the secondary that plays with a lot of heart. Ragland played a heck of a game on defense against Macon County the first game of the year.These players on the 2007 edition will be more than sufficient to win Region 4-2A if they dont set on this computer and let you idiots make them thank other wise.

yea well u cant forget about Evan Bohanan. he started last year and he has great hands!!! Kemper is also a heck of a lineman that started last year. Baker is a very agressive person and he is always looking to knock someones head off. all of these boys are up coming juniors. Westmoreland needs all of thier juniors to step up.

cody lee

the duffers

ragland

kemper

bohanan

brooks

gingerich

baker

all of these boys are juniors that will probally start next year. i think all of these juniors got to play alot as sophmores last year. u also need to watch out for the fullback, brian wix. the kid is big and extremely fast!!! westmoreland has a little experiance and i think they can take region. westmoreland have confidents in the thierselves!!!