Siegel @ Blackman

blackmanpride08

LOL

This game got out of hand because of Siegel not guarding the 3 in the 2nd quarter and Blackman hitting all of their free throws. Probably had 12 points in 2nd quarter on free throws, good FT shooting team. I really didn't see a big talent disparity between the two teams.

And for the record I counted every shot for Cutter because I was sure someone would give the excuse that he throws up too many.

First Half 4/8 16 points

Second half 2/6 8 points

He was 6/10 on free throws.

I saw two bad shots from Cutter in the first half. His first one and then when he had made two in a row he came down and shot a 3rd. He missed a couple of driving layups but was fouled on a couple as well and this is where the points came from. I'm sure 2priceless will try and discredit this but I started keeping track from the beginning and didnt stop til the last shot. I gave d2d updates when he asked and these stats are exactly that.

I'm sorry if your feelings got hurt by them calling someone anorexic. But the kid does look like he is about to break in half. Kerry had 4 points. But his presence is felt in two ways. #1 and most obvious is rebounding. He had one series where he got 3 offensive rebounds in a row. I'm willing to bet nobody on Siegel's team has gotten 3 offensive rebounds all year. It was good to see him wanting to go up and get the ball. #2 He is not timid. When everyone is standing around he is calling for the ball. Truth be told I would rather him doing that then standing around waiting for Cutter to do something. He had a couple good drives where he was assertive but the ball just didn't go down, he missed a couple free throws. But didn't really see any bad turnovers out of him. Decent first game for him getting comfortable as I saw it.

Siegel went extremely outside the box tonight

Starting Matthew Smith and David Hockenberry which get sparing time normally. I like the move with Hockenberry because he showed some ability. The other one I'm not so sure of. Blackman couldn't miss in the 2nd quarter as the box score will show with 36 points in that quarter

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know Siegel has no class. And Carter only had 21, although it sure felt like 31. :thumb: From what I saw, Siegel had no chemistry cause Cutter takes all the shots, as bad as they are. Siegel has some serious issues to deal before they find themselves in the cellar with Warren County...

Like I said earlier in this thread, Blackman plays too good defense to lose to Siegal.

Edited by 14pioneers

Cutter is the biggest baby ever..

I'd like to know where you get this, the fact that he looks young or what because He was visibly upset with one call which a guy is sliding over and they call a charge and whole Siegel side booed. Other than that his emotions were well in check so I would like to know where you get this. Unless slapping your hands together after you miss a free throw is being a baby? He went and talked to the refs a couple of times but neither time was he trying to complain about a call, he was asking for an explanation and then he went and told another teammate what they did wrong.

d2d wasn't there. I was sending him udates

Its pretty simple why Siegel got beat. You leave a good 3 point shooting team open and they will make you pay. Seen very few quarters like the 2nd quarter tonight. I'm baffled as to how you can leave shooter after shooter open in the corner.

Guest dare_2_dream

My personal expert analysis .. Siegel, as a team, is not very good. They have lots of talent but yet it doesn't come to the surface. Cutter torched Blackman, like I thought he would. Not sure who guarded him, but it doesn't look like he was shut down like you said he would be. I hear you talk about these great Blackman defenders, but yet Cutter goes for 24? Siegel has never been a great defensive team. Hate to see Siegel lose, but very glad to see that Cutter was ballin tonight.

Its pretty simple why Siegel got beat. You leave a good 3 point shooting team open and they will make you pay. Seen very few quarters like the 2nd quarter tonight. I'm baffled as to how you can leave shooter after shooter open in the corner.

i wasnt there but have seen siegel once and blackman 3-4 times. i think it is pretty simple also i just believe blackman is superior in most every aspect and that siegel wont come within 15 points of them however many times they play this year. siegel is a mediocre team who is currently underachieving and blackman is a descent team who is overachieving

Amusing.....cmon siegelnation.....you have been absent from here for weeks. Now all the sudden Hammonds is on board and you reappear? You make fun of White county 's cheering section in the 4th Q? Yet, I sure remember a booming loud cheer last Fri nite from the Mafia that said " Where's the nation...clap clap clap clap, clap?" I heard it after most of the nation evaporated early 4th Q at the Oakland game. Evaporated as in LEFT the stands, left the game...........silent.

You did a great job supporting football even when they were losing.....yet absent during bball? What gives man?

Trust me 2p I have not missed a single quarter of Siegel basketball and am supporting as hard as I can. I haven't had alot of time to get on the boards and post due to academics and trying to do better in that.

My personal expert analysis .. Siegel, as a team, is not very good. They have lots of talent but yet it doesn't come to the surface. Cutter torched Blackman, like I thought he would. Not sure who guarded him, but it doesn't look like he was shut down like you said he would be. I hear you talk about these great Blackman defenders, but yet Cutter goes for 24? Siegel has never been a great defensive team. Hate to see Siegel lose, but very glad to see that Cutter was ballin tonight.

i consider myself somewhat a cutter fan but after scoring 36 points in the 2nd quarter i doubt blackman played their starters much at all in the 2nd half, or atleast significantly mixed up the lineup with reserves. thats probably when cutter "torched" blackman.