Jefferson County Position by Position

PatriotMan

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't by fault of Euverard that he didn't get to tell his players first. That's why it wasn't suppose to get out until after spring break so that he could, but you know how it goes, one person runs their mouth and before you know it Warlock knows.

It wasn't any one person that I got it from and not from a person some, like yourself, think I got it from. A lot of people knew before me and thats where I got it from. If that is not to your liking, so be it!!!!!

Thats because you don`t know me, I never wanted it to get to this point. Stability is a very good thing for a program, unlike what some would have people believe I did not root for Euverard and Jeff County as a program to fail from the moment he got to JC. I wanted things to go well, however when it became clear that things weren`t going well, to point that it got, I felt strongly that a change needed to happen. Elated is not a good word to describe my feeling right now about the coaching situation, especially since we don`t know who will be coaching next season, so close to next season. Jeff County is in a very precarious position, at a critical time. I`ll be elated when we have good coach in place, and things within the program are starting to improve.

This is only step 1

I never wanted it to fail either. I was there the first day he got here and was very excited about JCHS football's future.

I want this program to succeed no matter who is at the wheel.

It wasn't by fault of Euverard that he didn't get to tell his players first. That's why it wasn't suppose to get out until after spring break so that he could, but you know how it goes, one person runs their mouth and before you know it Warlock knows.

How is it that YOU know it wasn't suppose to get out until after spring break?

Does anyone know if JC is getting the defensive coordinator from Morristown West? Or maybe an assistant coach from our team already?

Its too early in the process to know who the favorites are, or who they will get. All we can do is speculate, which last time around ended with a complete different outcome than anticipated. I would think that JC might try to talk to Lamar Brown, but like Hutchins we might have burned that bridge the last time.

I'll have to agree with King as bad as I hate to. I was told not to tell anyone until next Monday because they wanted the players to find out first. Of course everyone knows now so it's not like its some big secret. It was even on the local news tonight.

If I was a betting man, Im would say that Gut will be the next head coach.

With all the BS that's been going on there why would anyone in his right mind want to have to put up with it?

We have a couple here in the Ridge we could send up there.

Because everyone in their right mind knows that what went on is fixable, and when that happens Jeff County can get back where it should be.

Edited by JC4life

I'll have to agree with King as bad as I hate to. I was told not to tell anyone until next Monday because they wanted the players to find out first. Of course everyone knows now so it's not like its some big secret. It was even on the local news tonight.

If I was a betting man, Im would say that Gut will be the next head coach.

I was told by a player over an hour ago that Euverard resigned friday and told the players then !!!