Jefferson County Position by Position

PatriotMan

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told by a player over an hour ago that Euverard resigned friday and told the players then !!!

JCTWP is a player, he didnt seem to know

And I'm just repeating what assistant coach ------ ------ told me last week, I don't really think its a big deal either way.

Edited by DZbettin

I'll have to agree with King as bad as I hate to. I was told not to tell anyone until next Monday because they wanted the players to find out first. Of course everyone knows now so it's not like its some big secret. It was even on the local news tonight.

If I was a betting man, Im would say that Gut will be the next head coach.

Stay out of Las Vegas !!

Stay out of Las Vegas !!

Warlock, since you are in "the know" either tell us who the new coach is or stop busting everyone's chops like you have been doing for the past year.

Ive failed to see one post from you that has ever had any class to it. You may have friends that are in the "circle" but you are just a tag along that wants to talk trash with anyone you don't agree with.

Geez guys, will there ever be unity within Jeff County fans again? The issue that had divided us these past few years has now been resolved, its time to stop all this in fighting and band TOGETHER. The program is getting a fresh start, we all need to MOVE ON. Once the season starts who broke a story back in March isn`t going to mean a thing, so why the heck is it an issue? Patriot players and fans need to look forward, not back. There will be plenty of people to fight and argue with from OTHER TEAMS here shortly. There are Trojan sharks circling in the water as we speak, notice we haven`t heard a peep from our neighbors from Morristown since the news broke, but it is only a matter of time. Whether you liked what has transpired at Jeff County or not, agreed with or not, IT DOESN`T MATTER! IT IS IN THE PAST!. We're biting each other's heads off over little things, like POSSIBLE next head coaches? When the next head coach is hired we need to be TOGETHER, so we can get the ship back on course. If all of us are pulling in a bunch of different directions, none of us will be going anywhere. Fighting amongst ourselves won't help anyone but the opposition, and I strongly dislike the opposition. At the very least we should be CIVAL within our own ranks. Why is it that JC fans are more civil with Mo West fans than OTHER Jeff County fans? I only wish there was as much passion and will to fight when dealing with others as has been directed at Jeff County fans by Jeff County fans. When I played the rule was you never let other people talk bad about the Jeff County program unanswered, ESPECIALLY said neighbors from Morristown. Where has the pride gone? Why are only a few putting up a fight against the opposition? A house divided against itself cannot stand, we're doing our best to make it fall right now.

NOW IS THE TIME TO REMEMBER WHAT PATRIOT PRIDE IS ALL ABOUT

Warlock, since you are in "the know" either tell us who the new coach is or stop busting everyone's chops like you have been doing for the past year.

Ive failed to see one post from you that has ever had any class to it. You may have friends that are in the "circle" but you are just a tag along that wants to talk trash with anyone you don't agree with.

You are a fine one to talk. I have not busted anyone's chops as you call it, just formed an opinion which everyone has right to, right or wrong, even you. you would not know class even it bit you on the back side. I have not got a clue who the new coach will be, but when you find out let us all know. Don't keep it your self. If anyone agreed with about every thing I would think there is something wrong with them.

Edited by Warlock

JC4Life is right. The infighting needs to stop now. Either you are with us or against us. We have got to be united now more than ever. The team and new coach (and fans for that matter) have a new opprtunity to turn this program around. Don't blow it by running off at the mouth and stirring up the pot.

No He didnt tell us Friday.

I don't know that I even remember seein him Friday. I know Coach Smoot and Coach McCash were there. I am 100% sure that Coach U did not tell the team Friday.

Something like this is hard to keep quiet. I'm sure he had the best intentions on tellin us Monday.

Edited by JCTWP