Smith County @ Livingston Academy

Stark1

most of the teams in 7AA would have lost to jackson county, david lipscomb, and pickett county. just becauase 2 of them were single A doesn't mean anything. still think la is best team in 7AA with upperman a close 2nd and dekalb a close 3rd.

NO offense but comin in to this game i didnt think smith county had a chance a mean they have suprised me this year but LA is a very good ball team and when i seen LA got beat by JC and by PC and smith didnt even come close to beatin either team i thought yall was givin smith county way to much credit no doubt they can play as gaurds but they was jus to out sized

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were outsized at one spot. The reason we lost, is inability to HANDLE the ball against a ZONE!!!!!!!! Flat out rediculous :D . I honestly think LA couldn't play man to man with us. We jumped out 16-6 on them when they were pressing and running man. They go zone, and we begin throwing it away. Never seen anything like it.

The game could have been alot closer. We turned it over unforced enough times to give LA the game. Congrats to LA however.

We were outsized at one spot. The reason we lost, is inability to HANDLE the ball against a ZONE!!!!!!!! Flat out rediculous :P . I honestly think LA couldn't play man to man with us. We jumped out 16-6 on them when they were pressing and running man. They go zone, and we begin throwing it away. Never seen anything like it.

The game could have been alot closer. We turned it over unforced enough times to give LA the game. Congrats to LA however.

smith county is a great team when they use there head a have watched them alot and when they play they play so good luck the rest of the year and in my out look of the AA district i hope to see them succeed hopefully tourny time they will pull it together